We are extremely honored to be granting these first-class contract manufacturers from New Jersey access into the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) January 16, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced that several prominent New Jersey-based contract manufacturers have earned admission into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these select manufacturers includes:
- MYTECH is a world-class manufacturer of LCD & LCM customizing for today’s advance electronics industry in Bogota, NJ. Specializing in information technology and telecommunication products, MYTECH is ISO 9001 certified and has manufacturing facilities located in the Far East.
- National Bearings is a leading distributor of a complete line of bearings in Branchburg, NJ. The line of bearing includes ball bearings, cylindrical roller, spherical tapered roller, miniature, instrument, pillow block and flanged. Their headquarters contains a complete lubrication room, a shipping department with an experienced staff as well as an 8000 square foot warehouse that holds thousands of bearings, oils seals and other industrial components.
- Olsen Machine LLC is a 5 star rated (out 5 possible stars) machine shop in Cinnaminson, NJ. Their goal is to provide 100% quality and delivered 100% of the time, on time. A recent customer remarked about Olsen Machine, “Great looking stainless steel parts delivered early.”
- F&A Machine, Inc. is a short run production & prototyping machine shop in Middlesex, NJ. They have extensive knowledge of machining in many materials, including years of working with hard-to-machine metals such as molybdenum and molybdenum alloys such as TZM.
- Alpine Elastomer Products, LLC recently passed the annual quality review for continued participation in the MFG.com marketplace. Alpine is a 5 star rated molder in Fairfield, NJ. They specialize in customer rubber, plastic and TPE molding, rubber to metal bonding, extrusions and die-cutting. Some recent customers had the following to say about Alpine Elastomer Products:
- “These parts came in perfectly. Ahead of expected delivery. Great Supplier.”
- “Would like to buy from them again.”
- “High quality, low cost provider of parts.”
- “Alpine Elastomer Products exceeded all of my expectations. I would not hesitate to work with them in the future.”
“We are extremely honored to be granting these first-class contract manufacturers from New Jersey access into the MFG.com manufacturing marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is the only online marketplace that allows product manufacturers to quickly and precisely collaborate with premium job shops from New Jersey and across the globe. 87% of the Fortune 100 manufacturing companies and hundreds of thousands of small to medium sized businesses utilize MFG.com for all of their sourcing and supplier discovery requirements. And these companies have come to expect the quality of supplier demonstrated by these recent New Jersey marketplace additions.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.