We are thrilled to have granted these highly qualified job shops access into the manufacturing marketplace.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) March 09, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly qualified Ohio-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these extremely capable manufacturers includes:
- Obars Machine and Tool Company is a 4.5 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) machine shop in Toledo, OH. Obars Machine & Tool is a recognized supplier to many industries of precision machined components and tooling. A few recent customer reviews include:
* “Highly recommended.”
* “Excellent work. Schedule met on time.”
* “Will use again!”
- Ferry Industrial Fastener Company is a contract manufacturer in Cleveland, OH. They supply both small and large quantities, fastener assembly kits, and special packaging.
- Dove Die and Stamping Company is a metal stamping and tool & die company in Cleveland, OH. They are progressive die specialists capable of supporting your medium-to-high volume production stamping needs. They design and build tooling and gages and utilize the ISO 9001 quality system in their manufacturing processes.
- TygerPride Prototypes is 4.5 star rated rapid prototype manufacturer in Mansfield, OH. They are are a unique High School Advanced CAD program that provides quick, cost effective rapid prototyping with satisfaction guaranteed. A few recent customer reviews include:
* "Parts turned out great. Good communication and easy to work with. Will do business with again."
* “Used many times before, as always great price and great final product. Very nice to work with and will continue to do so in the future. "
* "This is a great operation. Excellent prototypes at an amazing price."
- Hesler Machine Tool is a 4 star rated machine shop in Moraine, OH. They are a veteran owned small business that was established as an Ohio company in 1985. A few recent customer reviews include:
* "Have purchased from this supplier several times. All work so far has met our expectations, good quality and delivery. Great customer service too! We look forward to having Hesler work with us on other components."
* "Good customer service and parts were delivered early."
- Reliable Pattern Works, Inc. is a molder in Cleveland, OH. They specialize in the manufacturing of foundry patterns and tooling using state of the art CAD software in conjunction with CNC equipment. Parts and tooling are 100% machined for accuracy and repeatability.
- InteliTool Manufacturing Services, Inc. is a machine shop in Willoughby, OH. They are a designer and manufacturer of custom horizontal, vertical, vertical 4th axis, manual and hydraulic work holding fixtures; as well as robotic welding fixtures, rotating fixtures, and quick change systems for all CNC machines.
- Midwest Ohio Tool Company, Inc. is a contract manufacturer in Upper Sandusky, OH. For 55 years Midwest Ohio Tool Company has been solving the precision tool needs for companies in Ohio and the surrounding states alike.
- Frost Guard LLC is an Amish owned and operated molder in Holmesville, OH. They are currently manufacturing Frost Guards [a plant cover for extending a gardeners growing season] and a variety of urns and planters.
“We are thrilled to have granted these highly qualified job shops access into the manufacturing marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is the most powerful lead generation tool available for the manufacturing industry. No other form of job shop marketing delivers the steady stream of new leads provided by MFG.com. Hundreds of thousands of product manufacturer utilize the marketplace for sourcing and supplier discovery every single day and we are extremely excited to introduce them to these new marketplace additions!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.