We are extremely honored to be admitting such qualified contract manufacturers from Ontario, the leading manufacturing province in Canada, into the MFG.com marketplace.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) February 17, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several extremely capable Ontario-based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these qualified manufacturers includes:
- Proto3000 – 3D Engineering Solutions is a 5 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) product development firm in Ontario, Canada. They provide rapid prototyping, 3D printing, 3D laser scanning, and reverse engineering solutions. A new customer recently commented: “I was happy with their work. Good customer service and the design work came out great! I will use their services again. Thank you!”
- Prime Mould Tools & Machining is a contract manufacturer in Ontario, Canada. They provide injection molds, stamping tolls and precision machining.
- Free Force Machining Technology, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003(E) certified machine shop in Ontario, Canada. Their capabilities include CNC Swiss-turning with up to 7-axis of control. Complex parts requiring milling, turning and C-axis machining are efficiently produced with a focus on quality and value to their customers. They are 4.5 star rated. A few recent customer comments include:
* “Good value”
* “Highly recommend supplier, very easy to work with.”
* "Great vendor. Very responsive to drawing changes. Highly recommend this vender. Thank you"
- Pro Laser Plus Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2000 registered fabricator in Ontario, Canada. They provide metal cutting, welding, fabrication and finishing services. They are 4.5 star rated. A few recent customer comments include:
* “Super supplier to work with. Always on time, always a good price and always a pleasure to deal with.”
* “Good supplier, quick turn around and excellent workmanship.”
* “Exceeded expectations.”
- Revere Plastic Systems, Inc. is a ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949 certified molder in Ontario, Canada. With manufacturing plants located in Brampton, ON; Clyde, OH, and Poplar Bluff, MI, Revere is a prime supplier of plastic injection molded parts to the major appliance, automotive, outdoor power equipment, packaging and electronic markets.
- FRM, Inc. is a diversified contract manufacturer in Ontario, Canada. They provide metal casting, plastic injection molding, CNC machining, metal press work and engineering services.
- GPL Machine & Tool is an ISO 9001:2000 certified machine shop in Ontario, Canada. They offer general machining, small to large production runs and prototyping.
“We are extremely honored to be admitting such qualified contract manufacturers from Ontario, the leading manufacturing province in Canada, into the MFG.com marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “These high-caliber job shops will now be introduced to the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use MFG.com every single day for sourcing and supplier discovery. For the product manufacturers who utilize the MFG.com marketplace, sourcing their made-to-order items has never been easier. MFG.com has made it extremely easy for them to find the right suppliers, collaborate with them, and perform due diligence with just a few mouse clicks.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.