At MFG.com, we are extremely passionate about manufacturing and so are those that partner with us in growing their business. Because of that shared passion, we are very honored to be adding these exceptional job shops into the manufacturing marketplace.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) January 25, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced that several high quality Tennessee-based contract manufacturers have been accepted into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these exceptional manufacturers includes:
- Micro Craft, Inc. is an AS 9100 and ISO 9001:2008 certified machine shop in Tullahoma, TN. Micro Craft is a 100% employee-owned small business with 50+ years of experience in the aerospace market. They offer certified engineering, manufacturing and testing services to the aerospace industry.
- Master Tool & Die, Inc. is a 4 star rated (out of 5 possible stars) machine shop in Kingsport, TN. Master Tool & Die has a 17,500 square foot facility which is equipped with the most advanced CNC Machines and Wire EDM’s. They offer a wide range of services that can be tailored to meet their client's needs, from machine building to fixture, gauges and machine part fabrication. Some recent customer reviews include:
- “Good work!”
- “Great turn-around. Hope to have a long term relationship!”
- “Worked out great.”
- “The price was reasonable, and the part is also done well.”
- Perimeter Manufacturing, Inc. is a full-service job shop in Chattanooga, TN. They specialize in assemblies, fabrications and machining.
- RJS Industrial Services passed the annual quality review for continued admission in the MFG.com marketplace. RJS is a 5 star rated machine shop in Parsons, TN. A customer recently said the following about this contract manufacturer: “Great supplier, open communication on time delivery. Would use again.”
“Manufacturing is an integral part of the economy in Tennessee as it is for our country as a whole. At MFG.com, we are extremely passionate about manufacturing and so are those that partner with us in growing their business. Because of that shared passion, we are very honored to be adding these exceptional job shops into the manufacturing marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is extremely unique and the only service out there that can put high-quality manufacturers from Tennessee in front of their ideal customers at the right moment in time. Hundreds of thousands of small to medium sized product manufacturers along with the largest brands in the world rely on MFG.com every single day for sourcing and supplier discovery. We are excited to introduce them to these new marketplace additions!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.