We are extremely pleased to be adding such qualified contract manufacturers to the marketplace from both Indiana and Illinois.
ATLANTA, Georgia (PRWEB) December 15, 2011
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging announced today the acceptance of several leading Illinois and Indiana based contract manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A few of these first-rate manufacturers are Precision Grinding and Machine, Inc., a full service machine shop from New Lenox, IL; Combined Technologies, Inc., a packager from Libertyville, IL; Thieme Corporation, a custom reaction injection molding company specializing in polyurethane (PUR) molded materials from St. Charles, IL; PB Packaging Corporation, a packer from Lake Villa, IL; Wheelock Manufacturing, Inc., a molder from Morocco, IN; Cartel, LLC a machine shop in Brownsburg, IN; Roger’s Engineering, a full-service job shop from Indianapolis, IN and Wood Mizer Products, a portable and industrial sawmill manufacturer from Greensburg, IN.
A few suppliers passed the annual quality review for continued participation in the MFG.com marketplace. A sample of these suppliers includes:
1. Grumen Manufacturing has a 4.5 star rating (out of 5 possible stars) and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. They are a seals and gaskets contract manufacturer from Gurnee, IL and have 12 reviews from 12 unique customers. Some of the recent reviews include:
- “Good price, on-time delivery. Responsive to concerns and questions. Already gave them more work!”
- “Grumen went above and beyond my expectations. Will work with them again.”
2. Sterling Spring Corporation is a 4.5 star rated, ISO/TS 16949 certified custom spring manufacturer from Chicago, IL. They have 29 ratings from 23 unique customers. A few recent reviews include:
- "Great Parts, Great Communication. Great Supplier A+"
- "First time we used this supplier, we were very happy with quality and lead-time."
3. MCTD, Inc. is a 4.5 star rated, ISO 9000 compliant contract manufacturer that specializes in custom designed machinery, fixtures and gages, as well as short run production with very tight tolerances from Michigan City, IN. They have 84 ratings from 19 unique customers. Some of the recent reviews include:
- "Great supplier. Good quality parts, good communication, on-schedule delivery."
- "Great experience. Will use this supplier again."
“MFG.com is known for being the largest and highest quality marketplace for manufacturing services such as CNC machining, metal fabrication, casting and custom packaging” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com, “We are extremely pleased to be adding such qualified contract manufacturers to the marketplace from both Indiana and Illinois. Those suppliers that passed our annual quality review certainly demonstrate the stature and type of supplier that our buy-side manufacturing members continue to look for and contract with. Hundreds of thousands of product manufacturing businesses use MFG.com as their main platform for sourcing and supplier identification around the globe. The satisfaction in these suppliers is easy to see in how highly and frequently they are rated. We are so proud to be a part in helping these companies grow and maintain profitability in their businesses.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.