Paying employees, contractors and vendors accurately and on time is very critical for any company. This process can be greatly simplified by using Payroll Mate.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 24, 2012
1099 payroll software provider Real Business Solutions, Inc. is announcing the release of the Vendor and 1099 Management Center for their flagship electronic payroll system Payroll Mate.The new module – now available for immediate download from PayrollMate.com – gives users everything they need to pay 1099 employees, do nonemployee payroll, prepare accounting reports and comply with IRS rules and regulations relating to vendors and independent contractors.
Well-known for its reliability, ease of use, up-to-date support for payroll regulations, and customizability, Payroll Mate is trusted by thousands of businesses, CPAs, accounting firms and non-profit organizations nation-wide. The release of the new Vendor and 1099 Center fulfills the need for payroll accounting software that can process both employee and 1099 contractor payroll. The new module can also be used as a simple accounting system for tracking all types of payments made by a business.
"We are very pleased to announce the new Vendor and 1099 Center,” says Nancy Walters, Payroll Mate product manager. “It enables businesses and accounting professionals process contractor payroll with the same ease and flexibility of processing employee payroll using our Payroll Mate software.”
Paying employees, contractors and vendors accurately and on time is very critical for any company. Many businesses spend too much time and effort processing payments and trying to keep track of all the payroll laws and regulations. This process can be greatly simplified with the use of electronic payroll processing software like Payroll Mate.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports non-employee (contractor payroll) with the ability to print 1099 and 1096 forms.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, 1099, 1096, California DE-6 , California DE-7 , Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 1099 payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing employee and non-employee payroll can be. Visit electronic payroll software page.