Toolbox for the Modern Nonprofit.
New Orleans, LA (Vocus) March 30, 2009
Convio, Inc. - the leading provider of on-demand constituent relationship management software and services to nonprofit organizations - today announced the availability of the "Toolbox for the Modern Nonprofit." The free report helps nonprofits choose the best database for constituent management, discusses the benefits of using an online database solution and the value of using a modern database for nonprofits to build relationships, create new opportunities and integrate with other technologies and applications. The announcement of the report's availability was made in conjunction with the Association of Fundraising Professionals, International Conference in New Orleans (Convio booth #736).
Below are five useful ways an online database, Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) tool can help nonprofit organizations increase growth and expand opportunities:
- Seize the Day and The Data - CRM allows for collaborative access to an organization's data. Nonprofits have easy access to the information needed, and can control that access right down to who can run reports, who can edit records and even what fields are visible to whom.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access - Modern CRM systems allow Web access from any browser at anytime. The right system is securely accessible to personnel at anytime from any networked device.
- A Better View, A Bigger Impact - CRM allows nonprofits to keep track of constituents, networks, and how all actions, online and offline, toward a nonprofit's cause are interrelated. With CRM a nonprofit's volunteer management, campaign management and donor management systems would all be coordinated.
- Speaks a Nonprofit's Language - CRM can be tailored to meet the needs of each department of an organization. Nonprofits can change their CRM to look like, "sound" like, and fit in seamlessly within an organization.
- Banish the Bottlenecks - With CRM, nonprofits can create reports, modify existing ones, and choose how to share them. CRM ensures organizations reduced error rates, reduced turnaround time and increased consistency and team efficiency.
A nonprofit organization's constituent knowledge and relationships are keys to success. The ability to strengthen those relationships lies within understanding the people and their level of interest and engagement both online and through traditional channels. With innovative new systems like Convio's Common Ground™ now available, nonprofit professionals have asked what they should look for when choosing to adopt an open, online CRM solution tailored to their unique needs. The traditional database providers have created an environment where older offerings are accepted as being a "cost of doing business" rather than a tool for enhancing relationships and driving results. The new options require a new way of viewing constituent databases and their integration with traditional fundraising channels and online engagement technology.
The report is available for download at http://www.convio.com/dbguide
Nonprofit professionals attending AFP International can visit booth #736 to see an online demonstration of Convio Common Ground and Convio's full suite of online marketing, fundraising and advocacy solutions.
Convio is the leading provider of on-demand constituent relationship management (CRM) software and services that give nonprofit organizations a better way to inspire and mobilize people to support their organization. The company's online marketing suite offers integrated software for fundraising, advocacy, events, email marketing and web content management, and its CRM system, Convio Common Ground™, helps organizations efficiently track and manage all interactions with supporters. All Convio products are delivered through the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and are backed by a portfolio of best-in-class consulting and support services and a network of partners who provide value-added services and applications focused on the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
Convio clients include nonprofit organizations, Institutions of Higher Education, Associations and Faith-based organizations around the world such as American Red Cross, American Diabetes Association, American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Humane Society of the United States, Easter Seals, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and Sierra Club. For more information, please visit http://www.convio.com.
Contact: Tad Druart, 512-652-7826