We are very excited to open the CorePower Yoga – Bucktown location
Chicago, IL (Vocus) September 24, 2010
CorePower Yoga, known for its invigorating and unique yoga classes and lifestyle programs, opened its fourth Chicago location in Bucktown on Friday, Sept. 24, 2010.
CorePower Yoga – Bucktown is located at 1704 N. Milwaukee, at the intersection of North Milwaukee and West Wabansia. Conveniently accessed from the Damen or Western El stops, CorePower Yoga – Bucktown offers a full schedule of yoga classes for all levels every day of the week.
“We are very excited to open the CorePower Yoga – Bucktown location,” said studio manager Piper Parker. “Our style of yoga fits the needs of the active Chicagoan while offering a calm space to escape from the hubbub of the city,” said Parker.
CorePower Yoga – Bucktown features two large studio spaces, full men’s and women’s changing rooms with showers and a retail boutique. The Bucktown studio will host Yoga Alliance certified 200-hour Yoga Teacher Trainings along with a range of lifestyle programs for continued growth and wellness.
Beginner’s Guide to CorePower Yoga
- All new students receive a FREE week of yoga
- CorePower Yoga has no start-up fees or contracts. Instead, various membership levels are available for purchase depending on how often a student wants to attend class. Drop-ins are always welcome and students never have to pre-register for any classes. All membership packages are transferrable to any CorePower Yoga location in the nation.
- CorePower Yoga - Bucktown offers classes Monday-Wednesday from 6:15 a.m.-8:00 p.m., Thursday from 7:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m., Friday from 6:15 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Saturday from 8:00 a.m.-5:45 p.m. and Sunday from 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. An online class schedule is available for every studio as well as the free CorePower Yoga iPhone schedule app.
- CorePower Yoga suggests all new students start in a CorePower Yoga 1 class. This beginner-level class is designed to familiarize students with CorePower Yoga’s style of yoga in a non-heated environment and emphasizes proper breathing techniques and alignment.
- All CorePower Yoga classes (with the exception of CorePower Yoga 1) are held in heated rooms.
About CorePower Yoga:
CorePower Yoga’s unique and physically challenging style of heated power yoga combines energy, music, movement and community to create a one-of-a-kind yoga experience. CorePower Yoga offers a variety of classes catering to all levels including CorePower Yoga, its proprietary heated Power Yoga, Hot Yoga, Hot Power Fusion, Yoga Pilates, Yoga Sculpt, a Vinyasa flow combined with weights, and CoreRestore, a restorative yoga practice. All yoga classes encompass a wide variety of asanas, or poses, and are taught by certified yoga instructors. In addition to yoga classes, CorePower Yoga offers transformative integrated wellness programs and Teacher Trainings to empower students to live a health-focused and extraordinary life.