Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 8, 2008
Increasingly, Global 2000 enterprises are discovering the business value of connecting to, and staying connected with, their employees and alumni using corporate social networking technology. Conenza has launched an online event series to help executives who are looking to get started with a corporate community initiative or increase the impact of an existing program. The Conenza Executive Event Series is designed to provide executives with the information, tools and techniques they need to successfully move their corporate social networking initiatives forward. In an interactive forum, Conenza will share more than a decade of hands-on experience and lessons learned building and managing highly-rewarding online communities for market leading companies such as Microsoft.
The theme for Conenza's October Web Events is: Employee and Alumni Social Networks -- From Business Case to Sustainable ROI.
Featured October events include:
How to Build a Bullet-Proof Business Case for an Employee and Alumni Social Network
October 22, 2008, 9:00 a.m. PDT, 12:00 p.m. EST
This event will provide executives with the knowledge and resources they need to effectively champion an employee and alumni social networking initiative within their organization.
Attendees will gain:
- A solid understanding of the Corporate Social Networking landscape
- A detailed checklist of the business benefits of an employee and alumni social network
- Industry examples and statistics that will help to effectively tell the story to other stakeholders in the organization
- Tools and techniques for quantifying the business value and justifying the cost
- Insight into how to identify and build internal advocates
- Guidance on establishing a long term enterprise community strategy
Six Ways to Drive Online Community Member Engagement and Maximize ROI
October 29, 2008, 9:00 a.m. PDT, 12:00 p.m. EST
The key to realizing the value of a corporate community is making sure that its members are active and engaged. In this webinar, Conenza will share a decade worth of proven enterprise social networking strategies on how to connect with members and get them to come back and add value to their online community again and again.
Attendees will gain:
- Insight into the three key pillars that drive member engagement
- Guidance on how to design an effective year-long engagement strategy
- An understanding of how smartly-applied Web 2.0 technology can help build a thriving enterprise community
- Real-world examples of what works and what doesn't when seeking return visits
- Tips on establishing metrics that help effectively measure and fine tune a corporate employee and alumni community
The Conenza Executive Event Series is complimentary, but pre-registration is required. For more information or to register for the upcoming events, visit: http://www.conenza.com/events/corporate-social-networking.html.
With more than a decade of corporate social networking experience, Conenza is a trusted partner for building and managing online employee and alumni communities that deliver value for Global 2000 enterprises and their people. The secure and scalable Conenza Community Platform provides a compelling means to engage employees and alumni and deliver financial and human capital benefits in the form of: increased recruiting efficiency, decreased recruiting and on-boarding costs, reduced outplacement costs, retained access to valuable intellectual capital, effective collaboration, and increased revenue- and brand-building opportunities. Conenza complements its technology with comprehensive support services that help clients quickly harness the full potential of their online corporate community initiatives. Conenza's hosted software solution and services make it easy for enterprises to create rewarding extended talent communities that span the globe. For more information, visit http://www.conenza.com.
For further information, please contact:
Director of Marketing Communications, Conenza
Telephone: (206) 792-4247
E-mail: meighan @ conenza.com