CosmoCom has made a tremendous technological effort in Version 6.0 of CosmoCall Universe, creating a milestone in the advancement of IP-based contact centers.
Melville, NY (PRWEB) July 21, 2009 -
Earlier this spring, CosmoCom introduced its latest release, CosmoCall Universe 6.0 (CCU 6.0), with the most far reaching and significant set of enhancements to the company's unified IP contact center suite in its history. That innovation has now garnered significant industry attention - at both the global and local levels. Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) awarded CCU 6.0 its 2009 IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award from its magazine, Customer Interaction Solutions, while locally, the Long Island Software and Technology Network awarded CCU 6.0 with its highest honor, the 2009 LISA software award. Both honors signify recognition of the importance of CosmoCom's Contact Center Consolidation 2.0 strategy, which enables organizations to consolidate globally distributed, enterprise-wide customer communications activities on a single virtual platform.
The industry-leading innovations and advancements for which CCU 6.0 was recognized are far-reaching:
- Unified Customer Communications - providing a rich Unified Communications feature set which, combined with strong traditional call center, enables a single platform to empower customer communications for all employees within the enterprise
- Contact Center Mobility-- extending the benefits of contact center technology to the mobile knowledge worker
- Real Time Reporting and Analytics--ad-hoc dashboard, report creation and analytical tools, empowering users to gain insights which optimize business performance
- Virtual Outbound Calling - enabling organizations to distribute agents anywhere and operate via a single platform, appropriately and simultaneously segmenting and empowering each user community
- Screen Recording and Multimedia Call Recording -providing a seamless integration into the unified contact center suite, along with networking features that uniquely enable it to handle the needs of virtual contact centers
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook - enabling easy outbound dialing for users inside and outside of the contact center
Richard Grigonis, editor of TMC publication, Internet Telephony, had high praise for CosmoCall Universe 6.0 in an article about IP-enabled contact centers. "CosmoCom has made a tremendous technological effort in Version 6.0 of CosmoCall Universe, creating a milestone in the advancement of IP-based contact centers."
"CosmoCom enables companies to be more reachable and responsive in a cost effective way, including those with the largest and most complex enterprise requirements," said CosmoCom CEO Ari Sonesh. "We appreciate the recognition for our continuing leadership in this area."
Winners of the IP Contact Center Technology Pioneer Award are highlighted in the July, 2009 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. CosmoCom received the 2009 Lisa award during a recent ceremony held on Long Island.
CosmoCom™, the global leader in Contact Center Consolidation 2.0, excels in providing IP contact center platforms for enterprises with the largest and most complex requirements, consolidating multiple locations, onshore, offshore, and home-shore agents, formal and informal agents, captive and outsourced operations, multiple communication channels, and multiple applications. Organizations can obtain the full benefits of Consolidation 2.0 by deploying CosmoCom technology themselves or by working with a service provider that hosts CosmoCom platforms on a dedicated or shared basis. CosmoCom customers include Fortune-class enterprises throughout the world and service providers such as BT, Deutsche Telekom, Orange Business Services, Telefonica, NTT, Tata, PLDT, Verizon, and many others. CosmoCom is the most-selected provider of hosted contact center platforms to top-tier telcos worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.cosmocom.com.
Media Contact for CosmoCom:
Communication Strategy Group