Newark, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2007
Credit card debt has risen to an all-time high, notes Debtsolution-strategies, a dB Coders Inc website. Uncontrolled spending due to lack of knowledge can led to bankruptcy that would ruin an individual’s credit for many years to come. It can even affect employment opportunities and cause financial crises if not managed properly. Individuals need to know debt solution alternatives before making financial decisions.
In response to this growing trend, Debtsolution-strategies is offering several new tips, options and information on its Web site about the pros and cons of fee based services, as well as a debt payoff calculator (at no cost). Individuals wishing to cut credit card debt and possibly avoid financial crises have several resources and solutions available to them. Among other things, they can find:
- Do-it-yourself debt solutions for paying off credit card debt.
- The pros and cons of other debt solution options such as credit counseling, debt settlement, and debt consolidation to pay down debts
- Things to watch for when dealing with debt settlement and consolidation companies
- Alternatives such as refinancing, cash out finance, HELOC and bankruptcy as a last resort.
- A free debt solution calculator that allows the debtor to calculate different credit card payoff options. They can either select the number of years to pay the debt off or select the desired monthly payment. There is also a way they can group options together for easy viewing.
Many people, sometime in their lives, face too much financial debt to overcome. There are many debt solution strategies that can be used to reduce or eliminate this debt. Debtsolution-strategies.com outlines do-it-yourself tips as well as advice on alternative paid services.
For more information visit http://www.debtsolution-strategies.com
About db Coders and Debtsolution-strategies.com:
Headquartered in Newark, CA. dB Coders has been in business since 1992 writing and publishing software and producing web sites. President, Brian Miller who was formerly an I. T. consultant for many years and has consulted on large scale I.T. projects for a major credit card company. dB Coders is an internet information publisher and is not financial advisory company, not a credit counseling or debt management debt settlement company. All information available on its Debtsolution-strategies Web site is free and well researched.