The cosmetic surgery industry in the UK has never been affected by recessions. We're not expecting any major downturn in business over the next couple of years despite all the dire warnings about the state of the economy.
London, UK (PRWEB) February 27, 2009
Transform (http://www.transforminglives.co.uk), the country's biggest provider of breast augmentations, has seen a massive 28% increase in boob jobs in the last two years, the company conducted 4,812 breast augmentations last year and predicts this figure will rise to 5,500 this year.
Dr Lorraine Ishak, Clinical Director at Transform says: "Recent figures have shown that the UK cosmetic surgery and non surgical industry is currently very buoyant and there's nothing to suggest that this is going to change in the near future.
Redundancy Pay = Boob Job
Dr Ishak follow on stating: "During recessions we have had patients paying for cosmetic surgery procedures with their redundancy pay, whilst also taking advantage of the time off work for recovery.
"The cosmetic surgery industry in the UK has never been affected by recessions. We're not expecting any major downturn in business over the next couple of years despite all the dire warnings about the state of the economy."
Even in times of economic hardship, people still want to look good and are willing to sacrifice other luxuries to pay for this - people also feel threatened in the work place and often feel that they have to be on top form to succeed and stay ahead of their rivals.
So while millions are struggling to buy food, pay for fuel and cloth themselves boob jobs are playing a bigger part in our society.
Visit: http://www.transforminglives.co.uk/cosmetic_glossary.aspx for more information on breast augmentation and other cosmetic surgery treatments, or, T: 0800 655 6406
- Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group is Britain's largest and most popular cosmetic surgery group network with over 30 years experience and 26 clinics across the UK
- Transform offer a comprehensive and extensive post-operative care programme, which is included in the cost of the treatments. The programme serves to ensure that recovery is as swift and problem free as possible.
- Transform work with highly qualified and specialist cosmetic surgeons and nursing staff.
- Transform is a member of the Covenant Healthcare Group
- Cosmetic Surgery by Transforming Lives