Our performance in 2011 demonstrates that high-growth, high-tech companies trust Choice Logistics to deliver on the high-availability service agreements they in turn have made with their most demanding customers.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
Choice Logistics, Inc., the leading provider of critical inventory logistics solutions, announced today that the company grew revenues by more than 20% and added fourteen new clients in 2011. With significant investments in infrastructure during the year, Choice Logistics is positioned for accelerated increases in revenue and client satisfaction in 2012.
Choice Logistics is a privately held company that has been focused on mission-critical service logistics since 1994. Evolving from a courier business established in the 1960’s, Choice Logistics has continuously expanded services and customized solutions in anticipation of and in response to customer requirements. The common denominator across its client base, which ranges from niche start-up companies to dominant global corporations in industries such as storage and servers, networking and telecommunications, security and detection, and medical equipment and devices, is the need to provide reliable, time-sensitive service to its customers.
“Even sophisticated technology products are becoming commoditized in this difficult economic climate, so service has become a competitive differentiator and a profitable source of revenue in many industries,” said Michael Katz, Chief Executive Officer of Choice Logistics. “Our performance in 2011 demonstrates that high-growth, high-tech companies trust Choice Logistics to deliver on the high-availability service agreements they in turn have made with their most demanding customers.”
Highlights of 2011 include:
- Revenue growth of more than 20%
- Growth in support of clients’ international service logistics requirements to more than 40% of all global contracts
- Successful implementation of fourteen new clients while maintaining a highly satisfied base of more than 70
- Significant penetration into the medical equipment and device industry
- Refinement of Account Services, providing every client with both a strategic relationship manager and a daily operational manager
- Addition of In-Country Hubs to Choice Logistics’ global network, enabling clients to consistently meet aggressive international service level agreements
- Enhancements to Choice Logistics’ unified global inventory management and control system that add visibility, flexibility and efficiency in outbound delivery, inbound replenishment, and EDI communications
- Improvement in system uptime to 99.999% through continuous investment in technology infrastructure, increased virtualization of applications and the introduction of advanced environmental monitoring
About Choice Logistics, Inc.
Choice Logistics provides customized logistics solutions that meet the high-availability requirements of global technology manufacturers and service organizations. Utilizing a network of more than 400 strategic stocking locations around the world, a unified global IT platform, and a customer-driven account management team, Choice Logistics enables its clients to turn time-critical systems support into premium service offerings. To learn why service-driven companies such as Avaya, Bayer Healthcare, Cisco, Canon, Cox Communications, Dell, Elekta, EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, NCR and Pendum trust Choice Logistics as their service parts logistics partner, call 1-800-593-2108, or visit http://www.choicelogistics.com.