McLean, VA (PRWEB) October 9, 2006
Relenta CRM (http://www.relenta.com/prweb) announces the general availability of its unique customer relationship management (CRM) tool that makes it easy for sales, marketing, and client-service teams to manage email, customers, and activities.
HOW IS RELENTA DIFFERENT?
Relenta CRM turns familiar software product categories upside down by integrating the functionality of business-class email, contact management, calendar, email newsletter marketing into one elegant Web 2.0 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/web2.0) application.
THE 90/10 RULE
Relenta CRM is a simple, lightweight, and robust alternative to bloated software. It is focused on usability and overall user experience, rather than sheer number of fancy features and cluttered interfaces. Relenta CRM achieves 90% of the functionality commonly required by small business users with only 10% of the application weight.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF RELENTA CRM
- Business-class email: Send, receive, merge, and archive email; associate email communication history with each contact.
Contact management: Organize and manage customers and leads; distribute workload; share activities.
- Shared calendar: Keep track of business activities; coordinate schedules with team members.
- Email newsletter marketing: Send out personalized email blasts and sequential autoresponders; manage subscriber lists.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Relenta CRM pricing varies from permanently free to custom paying plans, depending on usage:
- Free accounts: One user, no time limit
- Month-to-month: $50 per user per month
- Pre-paid: $1,000 per year for 5 users
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
Relenta is a hosted web-based (on-demand) application, meaning there is no software to install or system requirements to worry about. All you need is a modern web browser and Internet connection. Due to its efficient standards-based CSS and XHTML interface design, Relenta CRM runs fast even on dial up.