100% Customer Satisfied Website Hosting Service Announced by TCWH

Share Article

The leading web hosting review site Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com announces a 100% customer satisfied website hosting service based on the survey from over thousand real customers.

100% Customer Satisfied Website Hosting Service

100% Customer Satisfied Website Hosting Service

Great service ! Every Time we Have any issue they assist really quickly and efficiently. - Zojing, from Hawaii US

The leading web hosting review site Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com announces a 100% customer satisfied website hosting service after it collected thousands of reviews from real customers to over 50 web hosts. The award winner is WebHostingHub. WebHostingHub is recommended by 99.4% of 157 customers in the survey and gets 100% customer satisfaction. There is no one complaint and only one customer votes to them neutrally.

The survey for WebHostingHub consists of 4 questions including overall satisfaction, reliability, control panel, and customer service.

*Overall Satisfaction - 99.4% Satisfied*
The overall satisfaction is the general impressions of customers to WebHostingHub, considered with web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service, and price. 156 customers highly recommend WebHostingHub based on their overall impressions, only 1 customer keeps neutral attitude, and no customer reviews negatively.

*Reliability - 98.7% Satisfied*
Reliability is about web hosting uptime and security. From the survey, all customers didn't encounter any website downtime and server hack in past 6 months, hosted with WebHostingHub. 98.7%, 155 of 157 customers thumb up the web hosting reliability and think WebHostingHub is a trust-worth web hosting provider.

*Control Panel - 95.5% Satisfied*
WebHostingHub hosting control panel is cPanel v11 without significant customization and polish, which helps customers easily get started whom migrated from other web hosts. WebHostingHub doesn't provide much surprise on its control panel as most Linux web hosting users are used for cPanel. 4.5% of customers keep neutral attitude, and the other 95.5% are all happy customers.

*Customer Service - 98.1% Satisfied*
In fact, clients cannot get good customer service by paying several dollars a month from most web hosts. After all, the hiring cost is the most expensive item in US. WebHostingHub does it terrifically. 98.1% customers fully satisfy with the customer service received from WebHostingHub. This is an unbelievable HIGH rate in shared web hosting field.

*WebHostingHub Web Hosting Features*
WebHostingHub offers an ALL-IN-ONE rich-featured web hosting plan, which is awarded as the Best Web Hosting and the Best WordPress Hosting for 2012. The main web hosting features include,
1) UNLIMITED disk space and monthly data transfer
2) 1 FREE domain name & unlimited hosting websites on 1 account
3) 24/7 US based customer service & toll-free telephone support
4) Over 1000 FREE website templates and themes
5) FREE $75 Google AdWords credits
6) 90 days FULL money back guarantee

WebHostingHub ALL-IN-ONE web hosting plan is pricing at $6.95/mo, but now it offers a special discount for all readers for $3.95/mo only. To learn more about WebHostingHub discount, review, and secret revealed, visit http://www.top-cheap-web-hosting.com/webhostinghub-coupon-reviews

About Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com (TCWH) is a leading web hosting reviewing and discussing website. TCWH, reviews web hosts unbiasedly based on the true experience and the feedback from real customers. The mission of TCWH is to help people find the best web hosting deals, and save time and money from a bad choice.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Lucy Liu
Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
8613764185530
Email >