Columbia, MD (Vocus) October 5, 2010
The Chapman Group has created a new business unit called LoyaltyProfessional™. In today’s global economy, where resources are limited and retaining clients is a necessity, companies are seeking a solution to measure the customer experience without having to dedicate internal resources that may not be available and/or have the knowledge, time or systems necessary to create, implement and analyze the customer feedback obtained through a customer loyalty survey.
The Chapman Group believes that gathering, measuring and assessing customer loyalty feedback will offer companies:
- A higher probability of retention and growth of important account revenue / profit
- Critical knowledge to ensure ongoing operational excellence
- In-depth and timely customer data to influence and guide business and account level strategy (i.e. develop innovative and economic value-based strategic partnerships)
- Insights into the buying preferences and strategic direction of accounts to assist in business planning
- Knowledge to support and drive collaborative action planning including economic value propositioning between supplier and account
- Knowledge to maintain market competitive advantage
“As companies continually strive to improve retention rates, metrics and analytics, such as a customer loyalty index, now become essential for success.” Through the use of LoyaltyPro™, The Chapman Groups proprietary web-based customer loyalty survey system, LoyaltyProfessional™ will be able to assist their clients in measuring their customer experience and obtain critical data to create Strategic Client Action Plans.
For more information about LoyaltyProfessional™, please contact The Chapman Group at (800) 755-1905 x 25.
About The Chapman Group
The Chapman Group, founded in 1988 is a sales consulting firm that creates world class sales organizations through the optimization of field sales performance. We assist clients of all sizes, across a broad spectrum of industries, in increasing their sales through the implementation of innovative sales processes, methodologies, best practices, skills training, and software tools. The Chapman Group has a primary focus on optimizing Strategic Account Management programs and gathering and analyzing customer loyalty feedback. Our metric-based sales approach integrates the art with the science of sales and enables our clients to grow sales by becoming more efficient, effective and profitable. Clients, national and global – Fortune 1000 and mid-tier, have all found considerable value in continuing their relationship with us, long after initial goals have been accomplished. Clients often request The Chapman Group to monitor performance and provide ongoing performance monitoring, training and coaching.