Columbia, MD (Vocus) June 17, 2010
The Chapman Group (TCG) has released its newest version of their proprietary web-based customer loyalty software. LoyaltyPro 5.0, a 'Voice of the Customer' survey tool, is unique in that it goes beyond measuring customer satisfaction by measuring the People, Business and Organizational dependencies between the buyer and supplier that determine loyalty. Since 2003 LoyaltyPro has helped clients uncover the strengths and weaknesses as perceived by the customer and reveal which accounts are at risk of attrition in addition to unveiling new opportunities within those accounts.
Now on a .net platform, LoyaltyPro allows for greater flexibility and deeper analysis than its previous version making it even easier for clients to acquire actionable customer intelligence and feedback to assist in the development of customer improvement action plans.
Key Features of LoyaltyPro:
- Roll-up Gap Analysis – A filterable report showing survey results by question across all completed surveys.
- Reporting – Exportable analytics for further statistical analysis.
- Analytics – Click through charts and graphs analyzing the results in real time.
- Increased Survey flexibility - Display rules (logic) to trigger questions based upon a demographic or answers to previous questions.
- Multi-language capabilities – Participants can select the preferred language to complete the survey.
- Improved Email Capabilities – Emails can be sent in html to allow for formatting and can be customized to be sent from the Account Manager or be sent from the Organization.
- Enhanced Filtering – Multi-condition filtering of data which allows for more in-depth analysis of the results.
- Improved browser capabilities – Survey can now be accessed from most all browser windows, which allows for greater participation.
- Increased Security – Security can be set at both the field and page level to allow for controlled access to information.
Value Added Feature:
- Client Services Team – a team of experts available to guide you through and help to execute the loyalty survey process; survey script development, report definition, action planning based on survey results, provide ongoing recommendations for process improvement.
Dennis J. Chapman, Sr., CEO of The Chapman Group, believes that the new economy has caused an entirely new global business focus on ‘Customer Experience Management’. It is more critical now than ever to know your Customer and to keep and grow your Customer. LoyaltyPro is the next generation approach and methodology to measuring satisfaction.
“LoyaltyPro is an actionable voice of our account knowledge base that has replaced our traditional customer satisfaction surveys. It provides executives and account teams a deeper understanding of our current and future revenue position in our accounts. It is helping us build and expand relationships and eliminate lost revenue surprises within our current customer base.”
Director, Marketing-The Americas, Specialty Minerals
To learn more about LoyaltyPro or to arrange for a product demonstration, please contact our toll free number at 800-755-1905 x25.
About The Chapman Group
Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, The Chapman Group implements and institutionalizes proven strategic account methodologies through metric-based key account management software tools (XSalerator.com & LoyaltyPro) and training (sales, team leader and manager coaching workshops across their sales function). The Chapman Group drives sales effectiveness by providing clients with a variety of proven and innovative best practices, including team-based strategic account management process and metrics that effectively measure key areas of high impact within account management and associated sales opportunities.
# # #