Beginning at 12:00am Monday morning, major mobile phone retailers and cell phone carriers will be offering steep discounts across all of their product lines
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 25, 2012
Today, mobile phone experts from MyRatePlan.com, the leading mobile phone and wireless plan comparison site on the web, announced their annual ranking of the top five best Cyber Monday cell phone deals. Cyber Monday is the online equivalent of Black Friday, and takes place this year on Monday, November 25th. Beginning at 12:00am Monday morning, major mobile phone retailers and cell phone carriers will be offering steep discounts across all of their product lines. The cell phone specialists from MyRatePlan.com analyzed hundreds of Cyber Monday smartphone deals being offered by Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and AT&T, and then ranked the top five best promotions on the hottest mobile phones currently available.
Here are the top five Cyber Monday cell phone deals:
1. Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) – Sprint is offering a great deal on the very popular Samsung Galaxy Nexus this Cyber Monday by giving the Galaxy Nexus away free of charge to customers who purchase a new line of service. Normally, the Galaxy Nexus costs $99.99. The Samsung Galaxy Nexus comes loaded with advanced features including a 4.65-inch HD touch-screen display, Android 4.1, 4G LTE data speeds, and Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology for enabling mobile payments.
2. Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T) – AT&T is offering the new Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone for just $0.99 with a new 2-year contract. The Lumia 900 features a blazing-fast 1.4 GHz processor, 4G LTE, Bing, Internet Explorer 9, HTML5, and the Windows Phone 7.5 OS. The Lumia 900 normally retails for $99.99.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note II (T-Mobile) – This Cyber Monday, T-Mobile is offering the large-screen Samsung Galaxy Note II for $199.99 with a new 2-year activation. The Samsung Galaxy Note II usually retails for $299.99, so this Cyber Monday deal offers $100 of savings. The Samsung Galaxy Note II features a huge 5.5-inch high-definition touch-screen display, the Samsung S Pen stylus, an 8.1-megapixel camera, 4G LTE, and NFC mobile payment technology.
4. Samsung Galaxy S II (Sprint) – Sprint is also offering the Samsung Galaxy S II for free exclusively on this Cyber Monday only. Normally $99.99, the Galaxy S II from Samsung features a dual-core processor, a stunning 4.3-inch SUPER AMOLED Plus display, and an 8-megapixel camera.
5. Motorola DROID RAZR (Verizon Wireless) – This Cyber Monday only, Verizon Wireless is offering the Motorola DROID RAZR for free with any 2-year service plan. The DROID RAZR, normally $99.99, is currently one of the thinnest smartphones available, and features 16GB of memory, 4G LTE, NFC, and a crystal-clear HD display.
These Cyber Monday cell phone deals are only valid on Monday, November 26th. Shoppers in the market for a new smartphone for themselves, or as a gift for friend or family members should act quickly in order to realize these huge savings. Since most of these deals require a new service contract, customers should first check out the cheap cell phone plans ( http://www.myrateplan.com/wireless_plans/ ) comparison tool offered by MyRatePlan in order to determine which cell phone plan is most appropriate for their needs before redeeming one of the aforementioned Cyber Monday cell phone deals.
MyRatePlan.com, founded in 1999, has been a leader in the consumer and business comparison-shopping arena for over a decade. By developing proprietary tools and calculators, and employing a full-time staff of researchers and writers, MyRatePlan aims to simplify the decision process for buyers across a number of business and household verticals including mobile phones, wireless plans, business phone service, residential phone service, credit cards, insurance, satellite and cable TV, loans, Internet service, web hosting, and more.