Best Places to Work in the San Fernando Valley
Westlake Village, CA (Vocus) July 20, 2009 –
Cydcor, the leading provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams, announced that the company has been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in the San Fernando Valley” by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal for the second year in a row.
Cydcor was one of 30 employers selected out of 75 registered to participate in this year’s competition and was judged based on employee satisfaction, benefits, internal working conditions, and the quality of local management.
“We’re excited and honored that Cydcor was chosen for this prestigious recognition,” said Gary Polson, chief executive officer of Cydcor. “We strive to provide an atmosphere where our team members feel totally engaged, energized, and have the ability to unleash their passion and brainpower. They are the backbone of our business and we are beyond appreciative for the hard work, ideas, and results they produce daily.”
Cydcor has been in operation since 1994 and provides top-tier programs and services to its team members. These include:
- Special emphasis on volunteerism. The company offers every team member a paid “volunteer day,” giving them the opportunity to volunteer at the organization of their choice.
- Yearly participation in the Ventura County Corporate games. In early 2009, the company participated in the Harbor Wetlands Restoration Project, where they were one of the first to assist in the creation of the Ventura Harbor Ecological Reserve.
- An opportunity to have lunch with the CEO. Team members, chosen at random, are selected to have lunch with the CEO and a select few colleagues every month.
- Online learning opportunities and training. All team members have access to a variety of online learning opportunities and training, available at any time from the convenience of their PCs.
- Focus on professional development. Franklin Covey time management system training is provided to all new hires as well as all-team training in a variety of individual and management development methodologies, working with companies such as the Ken Blanchard Companies and Covey.
- Competitive health care benefits. This includes the option to select from several HMO and PPO plans. An employee assistance program, competitive 401K, and paid flex day are also available to all team members.
- A dynamic and employee-focused atmosphere. Monthly staff meetings are held to update all team members on the status of the company.
Cydcor, along with the other winning companies, will be recognized at an award reception on August 19 at the Sheraton Universal Hotel in Universal City. At the reception, the rankings of the 30 companies, grouped by totally number of employees, will be unveiled. Cydcor will also be included in the August 2009 special edition of the San Fernando Valley Business Journal, which will profile the companies selected.
About Cydcor, Inc.
Cydcor, Inc., is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams to a diverse client base of companies in a range of industries, including telecommunications, office products, retail energy and financial services. Cydcor works with a network of independently owned corporate licensee (ICL) sales offices providing clients with access to more than 2,700 sales professionals and nearly 200 offices in North America. The privately held company is based in Westlake Village, California.
For more information about Cydcor, log on to http://www.cydcor.com.