We want to help build and grow resellers’ businesses through innovation and entrepreneurial experience.
(PRWeb UK) October 4, 2010
- Daisy Wholesale now serves more than 850 partners
- Product offering broadened and market presence strengthened through key acquisitions
- murphx brand discontinued and business integrated into Daisy Wholesale
- Carl Churchill appointed Managing Director of the channel-focussed business
Daisy Wholesale is committing to the channel having strengthened its product offering and bolstered its support team.
The company, part of the Daisy Group, has undergone an acquisitive 12 months, with Your Network Solutions (YNS), Cole Robert Co. (CRC) and more recently murphx, joining the wholesale division of the Group.
Now, following a period of integration, Daisy Wholesale is taking its full suite of unified communications to the reseller community under the guidance of new Managing Director Carl Churchill and the murphx board, Richard Jay, Nicki Jay and Ben Murphy.
Carl, the former Commercial Director of murphx, the latest business to be fully integrated into Daisy Wholesale, alongside the other members of the former murphx management team, has been tasked with leading the 100% reseller focussed business. The management will head-up a combined team from murphx and Daisy, providing channel support to Daisy Wholesale’s 850 partners and giving access to a broad portfolio encompassing Daisy’s four product areas: Network Services, Mobile Solutions, Data Solutions and Systems Services.
Daisy Group CEO Matthew Riley believes Daisy Wholesale is now in a prime position to offer resellers a fully unified proposition with a support network geared towards helping businesses grow.
“We want to help build and grow resellers’ businesses through innovation and entrepreneurial experience,” said Riley.
“Having started the business from a garage nine years ago, we know what it is like building a business from nothing. As a business we want to help resellers build their businesses and provide them with the products and support to achieve that growth.
“With the drive and enthusiasm of the murphx team, these are exciting times for Daisy Wholesale and our resellers. With the knowledge and experience of the people who have joined us through our acquisitions, resellers will benefit from a fully unified product offering combined with greater help and support.”
And new Managing Director Carl Churchill is relishing the challenge of leading Daisy Wholesale in the channel:
“As resellers demand more from communications providers, we have created a business that occupies a strong position in the channel. Combining the prominent strengths of Daisy, murphx and the acquired businesses, we have a firm focus on delivering innovative services that are supported by a highly skilled and customer-focused team.
“If you are a reseller we can offer you pre-sales support, the delivery of leading voice and data solutions, lines, calls, broadband solutions, hosting, mobile and BlackBerry.
“We also have the capability to provide branded billing as well as leveraging the Group’s own engineering team, Servassure. This is an extensive portfolio for new and existing partners and really sets us apart from the competition.”
With a 100% reseller focus, resellers will be able to take advantage of Daisy key product areas:
- Network Services giving partners access to traditional fixed line and voice, WLR3, NGN services;
- Mobile Solutions allows Daisy to resell O2 mobile voice and data;
- Data Solutions, enhanced via the acquisition of murphx, allows Daisy to provide wholesale broadband, hosting services, colocation, leased lines and VPN;
- Systems Services offering system installs, LCR programming and maintenance via Servassure.
- Billing, with off-the-shelf options and managed solutions for billing and provisioning
Key Facts about Daisy Wholesale
- More than 100 staff with further expansion planned
- More than 850 partners
- Data Centres in London, Manchester and Fareham
For more information contact Katharine Butler on 01282 607785 or email katharine(dot)butler(at)daisyplc(dot)com