Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 31, 2011
Inspect2GO (http://www.inspect2go.com/data/) has developed new software for data entry, mobile data collection and database communication while working in the field. The wireless communication software enables users to perform business related functions on tablets and smartphones. The app can import forms and data from a hosted SQL database. Features include signature capture, picture taking, image markup and data import/export to/from a server-side database for storage and comparison. Data can be exported as a Microsoft Excel compatible file (csv) or database file (via web services) to the customer’s SQL server, or Inspect2GO’s secure, hosted web server. Uses include site inspection, self-audits, quality and audit checklists, SOPs, restaurant order entry, office appointment booking, sales/tradeshow customer data entry, or highly sophisticated data collection processes from the iPad, iPhone or Android tablet.
Data can be shared by multiple mobile users, in multiple locations. Users can store, retrieve, share, compare, edit and approve each other’s checklists, forms and other data. Server side reporting functions include trending, graphs, statistical data analysis and business intelligence. PDF reports and forms created on the custom mobile apps can be professionally formatted with photos, logos, signatures and data.
- Wireless data collection and data entry for logging onsite/offsite field survey data
- Sending/Exporting data from an iPhone, iPad or Android Tablet to a SQL Database Server
- Custom form data importing from the hosted SQL database web server to the tablet app
- Data handling for surveys, checklists, questionnaires, inspection forms and business apps
- Sync, submit and retrieve data with hosted SQL web server
- Send form data converted to CSV for import into Excel (xls) via email or web service
- Development of punch lists, checklists, excel spreadsheet tables and custom audit forms
- Send/Export database files via web services to SQL database
- Upload/Download checklist form data into/from MYSQL, MSSQL, SQLite database or DropBox
Database Reporting Features (http://www.inspect2go.com/reports/)
- Field reporting via iPad, iPhone, Windows 7 and Android tablets
- Custom DB/Database report generation from back-end, server side
- Trending, graphs, statistical data analysis and business intelligence
- Print/generate custom reports
- Run iPad, iPhone and Android PDF field reports while in the field
- Take photos, markup the images and include them in the PDF report
- PDF reports include notes, data entered, onscreen signatures, etc.
- EH&S – Environment, Health and Safety inspection audits
- Marketing – Tradeshow customer data entry, order entry
- Business – Office visit scheduling, booking and calendar functions
- Manufacturing – Quality Management, QA/QC for industrial manufacturing and factory inspection
- Food services – Restaurants order taking, wholesale food processing, school kitchen haccp
- City, county, state health department inspection
- Others - Vehicles, property/housing, construction, police, fire department and regulatory audits
Inspect2Go is a mobile application development company based in Southern California. The firm’s technology includes inspection checklist mobile apps with signature, photo, markup, custom reporting, pdf email and database functions. The checklist apps are compatible with Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android.