WORCESTER, MA (PRWEB) July 20, 2009 -
Wright Line, global design manufacturing leader for tech driven environments and Minicom Advanced Systems, leading developer of IT & KVM remote access and management solutions, will be co-hosting a webinar on how data center managers can increase productivity while simultaneously keeping costs down. They will offer solutions to add important functionality to existing KVM switches and IT enclosures in the data center.
The webinar will take place online on July 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM EDT.
Minicom will discuss how to:
- Realizing immediate ROI via a very low cost upgrade strategy
- Use existing resources to create an efficiency management strategy for IT staff
- Integrate essential new business growth technology during times of recession
- Transition any analog KVM switch into an IP KVM switch quickly and inexpensively
Wright Line will detail how to:
- Do more with less in the smaller data center supporting increasing high-density IT loads
- Make existing physical infrastructure and cooling capacity more efficient
- Eliminate "stranded" physical, electrical or mechanical capacity
- Convert existing enclosures to capture and direct hot exhaust air more effectively and efficiently
- Eliminate incremental capital expense associated with adding CRAC units or other supplemental cooling
Speakers will be Minicom's David Zucker, Director of Business Development, and Wright Line's Mike Tresh, Director of Data Center Marketing.
About Wright Line
Wright Line, a global leader in the design and manufacture of consoles, enclosures, office and other specialty workspace solutions for technology-intensive environments, has been serving the data center, government office, call center, analytical and electronic laboratory and high-tech manufacturing environments for 75 years. The company is headquartered in Worcester, MA and can be contacted by email at [email protected] or by phone, 800.225.7348.
Minicom provides access, extension and management solutions that significantly improve the level of IT service for organizations. Our access management solutions are especially tailored for IT managers that need secure centralized and seamless remote access to their mixed IT environment. These solutions enable local, remote site, in-band and out-of-band access management from a single web portal. Our innovative remote access solutions are specifically designed to meet the Real Needs of your business by maximizing past investments in IT infrastructure, installation, and training. Minicom's Real Needs approach is to add the best KVM IP technology on top of the installed base of analog KVM, thereby reducing costs while increasing efficiencies. Minicom was founded in 1988 and in 2006 became an Intel Capital portfolio company. It has worldwide distribution with its headquarters in Israel and Regional offices in North America, Europe and APAC. In 2009 Minicom established and fully owns Minicom Digital Signage.
Christopher J. Devaney
Director, Marketing Communications
Wright Line LLC