ZeroBounce APIs have been pivotal in helping us provide leads that are insanely accurate. Their resource rich Data Appends feature provides a pathway to the most important statistic: higher conversion rates for our customers.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 24, 2017
Email marketing is a 4.5 billion dollar market and research suggests that it could grow to as much as 22 billion in the next ten years. Most recently, small and medium sized businesses are investing more in their online marketing budget, with email campaigns leading in both ROI and allocation. The trending increase in email marketing is due to a better understanding of the customer and pinpointed email delivery services. ZeroBounce provides enhanced data validation services to users seeking a reliable tool that has a direct impact on the success of their email marketing campaigns.
- Email Validation - ZeroBounce can determine if an email address is good or bad.
- Catch-All Domains - Some domains mask validity, meaning email addresses will always report as good, even when they’re bad. ZeroBounce’s proprietary technology uses algorithms to detect catch-all domains and identify which emails are unable to be validated (compared to other providers that unknowingly report bad emails as good)
- Abuse Accounts – Not everyone is on board with the email marketing trend, even when they knowingly subscribe to your list. These users are notorious for marking messages as spam, which poses a high risk to brands building a healthy reputation. Unlike its competitors, ZeroBounce has compiled a list of known abusers (or complainers) to help companies reach the right audience while eliminating those who don’t want to be included.
- Spam Traps – Based on internal research via a series of algorithms, ZeroBounce can detect email accounts that are connected with industry-wide blacklists, a huge inconvenience that can derail an entire campaign.
- Do Not Mail Accounts - ZeroBounce detects role-based emails (support@, info@, sales@, etc.) as well as domains belonging to companies that shouldn't be sent marketing messages.
- Disposable Accounts - ZeroBounce detects temporary email accounts used to mask real email addresses.
- Unknowns - ZeroBounce detects emails that can't be validated with accurate determination of whether they are good or bad. On average, over 80% of all unknowns detected end up being bad emails, but it’s not always a permanent issue. ZeroBounce allows clients to re-validate these emails at a different time and doesn't charge customers for unknown results.
In addition to these key benefits, ZeroBounce is able to provide customers with data and IP appending features, resulting in higher quality data and more effective segmentation capabilities.
- Data Appends - ZeroBounce can append basic information (First name, Last name, Gender, Location, Account Creation Date) to data when available
- IP Appends - ZeroBounce can append information about the IP address (country, state/region, city, and zip code of IP registration) used when the email was registered or opted-in for advertising.
Currently, there is no other product on the market that offers all of the above with the accuracy and volume of data appended. When combining all these features, the data quality of one's list is greatly enhanced by the added information and lists can be segmented by gender and location. Emails can even be personalized using real names. Segmentation and timing are critical in email marketing and answering questions such as the age of the target customers, the usage patterns by males vs. females, and geographic segmentation for region specific offers make up the difference between an average and a stellar marketing campaign. Traditionally, search, display, and video advertisers have used these segmentation techniques, and email marketers now have a reliable segmentation tool as well. When lists are segmented and appended with additional information, targeting the right consumer with the best advertising campaign increases the probability of success.
Security in data is also paramount. All files uploaded and downloaded are encrypted and password-protected. Customer data is never stored and once a customer deletes data from the system, all aspects of the data are erased.
A spokesperson on the ZeroBounce team commented on the brand’s value proposition, stating, “We don't compare ourselves to other email hygiene and validation companies because we offer so much more. To us, an email hygiene validation system has many different layers that go beyond whether an email is good or bad, and ZeroBounce meets every need.”
Chris Purser, the CTO of Digital Power Sports shared his experience using the tool, saying, " ZeroBounce APIs have been pivotal in helping us provide leads that are insanely accurate. Their resource rich Data Appends feature provides a pathway to the most important statistic: higher conversion rates for our customers."
While competing service providers boast an accuracy percentage of 97%, ZeroBounce performs just as well, if not better. According to their spokesperson, “We can easily match the accuracy rates of our competitors, but customers will more than likely find the accuracy ranging from as high as 98 to 99.5% across the major email service providers.” This margin proves that data validation is truly responsible for helping an email marketing campaign go from average to outstanding.
Interested in learning more? Contact ZeroBounce today.