Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 27, 2012
DATAVERSITY™ and DAMA International today announced their extensive tutorial agenda for the Enterprise Data World 2013 Conference (EDW). EDW is the business world’s most comprehensive vendor-neutral educational event about data and information management. The event will be held at the Sheraton Hotel and Marina in San Diego, CA April 28-May 2, 2013.
Nearly 30 tutorials will take place over the 5-day conference and will cover a broad spectrum of topics in the enterprise and big data space. The tutorials will offer attendees in-depth education on key skills and new technologies.
“In-depth education on key skills and new technologies is always one of the outstanding strengths of the Enterprise Data World conference,” Tony Shaw, CEO & Founder of DATAVERSITY™ said. “This year we are responding to demand with more classes on Big Data and New Database technologies.”
This year’s EDW tutorial topics will include:
- Business Analysis Techniques for Data Professionals
- Data Architecture Workshop
- CDMP: The Gold Standard Data Management Certification
- Data and Process Blueprinting: A Practical Approach
- Diagramming Techniques
Governance, Quality and Stewardship
- Good Data Governance to Great Data Governance
- Compliance-Driven Information Management and Governance
- Using Dashboards and BI to Develop Key Metrics for Data Management Initiatives
- Achieving Sustainability in a Data Governance Program
- Statistical Process Improvement in Data Quality & Data Integration
Enterprise Information Management
- Designing the Enterprise Data Landscape
- 7 Steps to a Successful Enterprise Information Management Program
- Step-by-Step Data Strategies
- Assessing Enterprise Data Management Maturity Using the DAMA DMBOK
Master Data Management (MDM)
- Master Data Management - A Best Practice Guide to Design and Implementation
- A Phased Approach to Master Data Management Success
- Data Integration Best Practices and New Technologies
- Categorizing Enterprise Metadata for Integration
- Data Modeling Masterclass
- Agile Data Modeling
- Big Data Data Modeling
- Advanced Data Modeling
Big Data and New Database Technologies
- Introduction to Hadoop and Big Data Technologies
- Integrating Big Data Analytics Into The Enterprise
- Introduction to Big Data Analysis with the R Language
- Introduction to NoSQL and New Database Technologies
Registration to the conference is no open. Early bird pricing is available through January 25, 2013.To register for the conference and to see a full program schedule please visit: http://edw2013.dataversity.net
Additional discounts are available for groups, and for members of DAMA, DGPO and IDMA. Contact us at events(at)dataversity.net for your discount code.
Enterprise Data World is sponsored by some of the industry’s top companies including: Adaptive, Dell Boomi, Global IDs, CA ERwin, Data Advantage Group, Denodo, IBM, Meta Integration Technology, Sybase PowerDesigner, ASG, Collibra, Embarcadero Technologies, JJR Solutions, Melissa Data, Morgan Kaufmann, Spry, Inc., COZYROC, Expert System, Orchestra Networks, Tableau Software, and Uniserv.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Warwick Davies at Warwick(at)dataversity.net.
DATAVERSITY™ provides resources for information technology (IT) professionals, executives and business managers to learn about the uses and management of data. Our worldwide community of practitioners, advisers and customers participates in, and benefits from, DATAVERSITY’s educational conferences, discussions, articles, blogs, webinars, certification, news feeds and more. Members enjoy access to a deep knowledge base of presentations, research and training materials, plus discounts off many educational resources including webinars and conferences. For more information please visit: http://www.Dataversity.net or email email@example.com.
About DAMA International:
DAMA International is governed by an Executive Board and an Advisory Board consisting of recognized leaders in the field of information management. DAMA produces an annual Symposium that is the premier event in the arena of Data and Information Management. DAMA annually honors individuals who have distinguished themselves in the area of data and information management with the DAMA Achievement Awards. For more information, please visit: http://www.dama.org.