Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 15, 2006
It has been demystified. Singles can now stop making the 50/50 guesses and all the wrong shortcuts that lead to relationship failure. The prerequisite dating knowledge they need in order to succeed is now available to them. Now, singles have two choices. They can learn this essential dating skill to empower them to build strong and lasting love relationships, or they can decide to stay uninformed and repeat the same common and painful marital mistakes. It all depends on what each single is passionate about; success or failure.
It is now easier than ever before. The critical understanding that singles need to learn to enable them to make quality dating decisions has been clearly documented. Any single that is passionate about being in a rich and fulfilling love relationship, must learn how to unlock these consequential secrets in dating and relationships. Singles who desire the gift of a joyful family are advised to learn this outranking relationship knowledge:
1. Existence of a clear path that leads to a successful and lasting marriage.
2. How to use a new decision-making tool, the “10 Step Smart Lover’s Model” to empower them to foresee the future, and successfully choose their true lifetime lover. This new step-by-step tool gives them instant feedback, and prevents a mismatch with an impostor who is going to pretend, divorce, and later ruin their quality of inner life. It’s finally here. Singles now do not have to “rely on their memory alone” in making this important decision.
3. How to use the “Smart Lover’s Exit Strategy Flow Chart,” as an additional tool that empowers the singles to foresee and manage the risks and uncertainties in choosing a spouse. This tool helps you the singles to skillfully avoid the pitfalls in relationship building.
4. How marriage is all predictable! Read “Lessons from the failed marriages”, and the lessons from the successfully married, by the Family Love Teacher, Alex Mugume. The results of this four year deep study will expand the reader’s mind with life-enriching knowledge they will use their whole life long.
5. The indispensable dating knowledge, timeless principles, and life’s instructions that you can’t get along without, if your goal is to build a lasting and joyful family.
6. The success mindsets that one needs to possess in order to become a better spouse, and create a rich and fulfilling love relationship.
Singles who demand lasting success must learn this: Timing is everything. Every person who failed in their love relationship confessed that their bad decisions were based on false beliefs they had at the time of dating. Unfortunately, even after many years, many people have failed to heal their broken hearts, some became drug addicts, and others are still emotionally unavailable and cannot trust and love again. And that is not all! Surprisingly, all the 280 adults who failed in their marriages revealed this painful real-life fact -- that regardless of how much career and financial success one achieves in life, it’s impossible to be totally fulfilled if you are not in a rich and fulfilling love relationship! They agreed that choosing and keeping a lifetime lover is life’s most important decision. They recommend that singles should learn this vital dating knowledge to avoid repeating the same painful mistakes.
Most importantly, soon, each single will have to make this important decision -- to choose a lover or not to choose, and either option has its future consequences. Luckily, all the answers they’ve always wanted to know to enable them to succeed in building rich and fulfilling love relationships, are now available in a new how-to workbook titled, “10 Steps to Success in Love and Marriage” and also on an audio/E-book titled, “How to Choose Your True Lifetime Lover,” both by the Family Love Teacher, Alex Mugume.
These practical workbooks will teach and guide all singles how-to make winning decisions that last the test of time. They are both available online at, http://shop.bestlovingskills.com/. Now is the best time to utilize the top-quality dating knowledge that is based on timeless principles. Don’t wait to learn it the hard way. Don’t miss out. Now is the opportunity to build joyful families, and more joyful communities. Now is the time to make divorce and domestic violence plagues of the past.
About the Author
Alex Mugume is a resourceful Family Love Teacher and author. He teaches smart people how to skillfully build joyful families, and permanently avoid the painful marital mistakes. He is a top-level problem-solver in relationship building. Any smart single who wants to stay abreast with these incisive perspectives and best loving skills, can subscribe today at, http://blog.bestlovingskills.com/. No purchase is necessary to get access to this insiders’ wealth of information.