The people that give these webinars lecture at training conferences around the country that cost over $2,000 to attend. Yet these webinars they conduct are totally free--and totally awesome.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) May 21, 2012
KPA announced today the launch of DealerWebinars.com as the leading provider of educational webinars on Internet Marketing, HR Management, and Environment & Safety for automotive and equipment dealerships and service companies.
DealerWebinars.com is the largest source of educational webinars and recorded training videos for:
- Dealership Employees: Owners, Principals, CFO’s, Internet Managers, Sales Managers, HR Managers, Office Managers, and Service Managers can attend free weekly webinars and watch recorded training and educational videos.
- Automotive Dealer Associations: DealerWebinars.com makes it easy for each of the 23 associations affiliated with KPA to co-brand and share content with their members.
- Automotive Social Networks: Upcoming webinars and recorded videos are syndicated through leading automotive social networks including http://www.DealerElite.net, http://www.automotivedigitalmarketing.com, and http://www.DrivingSales.com.
“KPA provides products and expertise to dealerships and service companies in the fast changing world of Internet Marketing, HR management, and Environment and Safety compliance,” explains Patric Timmermans, Vice President of Marketing at KPA. “DealerWebinars.com provides complimentary training and education that supplements the advice that our 60+ KPA engineers and advisors deliver during their 12,000 client visits every year.”
KPA plans to deliver over 100 webinars this year, and it is already getting stellar reviews. DealerWebinars.com participants have commented about the webinars on DrivingSales.com:
- “It provides me with a background of the issues at hand within a dealership.”
- “I have literally been learning how to do my job as an SEO at a dealership through these Webinars.”
- “Oh, and did I mention that these Webinars are FREE!”
- “The people that give these webinars lecture at training conferences around the country that cost over $2,000 to attend. Yet these webinars they conduct are totally free--and totally awesome.”
Becky Ross, Webinar Manager at KPA, commented, “What I enjoy most about organizing and hosting KPA’s webinars is the diversity of topics and speakers. My goal this year is to host at least 25 guest speakers in addition to KPA’s own experts. In the last half year I’ve already had the pleasure to work with industry leaders and experts such as JD Rucker, Paul Potratz, Joe Webb, Jason Ezell, Julio Gonzalez, John Boggs, Jim Hendricks, Jeff Cryder, Kathryn Carlson, Aaron Schinke, Peter Zaidel, Kathi Kruse, Eric Miltsch, Gary May, Michele McMann, Ed Parkinson, Matthew Funk, Eric Schmitz, Erin Ryan, Wayne Curtis, Mike Rusak, John Pate, Glorianna Cooley, and Andrew Fidelman.”
KPA welcomes suggestions for guest speakers and webinar subjects on any issue related to Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. Contact Becky Ross at bross(at)kpaonline(dot)com for more information.
KPA is a dealer services and Internet marketing provider for over 4,000 automotive, truck, and equipment dealerships and service companies. KPA provides consulting services and software for three industry-specific product lines: Environment & Safety, HR Management, and Internet Marketing. For more information, visit http://www.kpaonline.com.