This is the perfect time of year to visit Death Valley
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) November 27, 2012
Las Vegas adventure and eco touring company TourGuy.com, is now offering a special one day Death Valley Tours From Las Vegas featuring complimentary hotel pick up and return. The tour features several famous Death Valley locations including the infamous Ghost Town of Rhyolite and panoramic vista known as Hell’s Gate. All guests are picked up at their respective hotels starting at 7:00 am with the tour ending at 5:30 that evening. Guests tour Death Valley in a luxury 4x4 or custom VIP touring class mini coach. The tour includes a full lunch and complimentary snacks.
James Hoke, Founder and President of TourGuy.com, LLC says, “This is the perfect time of year to visit Death Valley. The weather is mild making it a great day visiting all of the sights and locations Death Valley has to offer. All of our tour guides are extremely knowledgeable about the history and topography of Death Valley.”
The one-day sightseeing tour features stops at:
- Historical Rhyolite, one of the most photographed Ghost Towns in the American “Old West” and featured in several films and documentaries
- Furnace Creek Museum – the main visitor center of the park
- Artists Pallet, formed during one of Death Valley’s most explosive volcanic periods
- Zabriskie’s Point, an elevated overlook located at the edge of the Funeral Mountains
- Badwater, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere at 282 ft. below sea level
- Devil’s Golf Course, a large salt pan with a rough surface formed of large salt crystals
- Hell’s Gate, a panoramic vista point along the eastern edge of central Death Valley
The tour runs Monday’s and Wednesday’s only or by reservation for parties of 4 or more. The tour is being offered at a discounted price of only $179 per adult and $159 for children 12 and under. Prices are all inclusive with no extra fees.
Catherine Skoby recently experienced the Death Valley tour and had this to say, “We loved our tour to Death Valley. Dean was a wonderful guide. He was very informative and always willing to stop so we could take pictures. We had a wonderful time.”
For more information in the Death Valley tour visit: http://www.tourguy.com/las-vegas/death-valley-one-day-ground-tour-pid50.html or http://www.tourguy.com/las-vegas/state-national-parks-cid88/death-valley-cid91/
About TourGuy.com, LLC
TourGuy.com, LLC is an adventure and ecotourism company featuring all types of excursions including helicopter, airplane, jeep, bus, horseback, All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), kayak and raft tours at discounted prices. Tours include Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Death Valley and more.
Contact Name: James Hoke
Contact Phone: 702-664-2599