Second Year of HI Timeshare Deeds for Divorce Trusts and Gifts

Share Article

For two years Deed and Record has prepared and recorded quit claim deeds for Hawaii timeshares in divorce, trusts, trust administration and gifting. Service includes Request for Exemption from Transfer Tax Report and filing documents with the Bureau of Conveyances.

Mark W. Bidwell, Attorney at Law

Deed and Record is the low cost provider in quitclaim deed preparation and recording.

Deed And Record has provided internet service for two years to change ownership for Hawaii timeshares by quit claim deed. Quit Claim deeds are used to transfer real estate property into a trust, to administer a trust after death, to add or remove a spouse as co-owner to real estate property, and to give away real property

Save Money
Deed and Record is the low cost provider in quitclaim deed preparation and recording. Save up to $500 compared to other services.

Quit Claim Deeds
An Hawaiian timeshare quit claim deed does not contain any implied warranties. The owner who quit-claims real estate simple conveys whatever ownership interest he or she has along with any debt or loans secured by the property. The quitclaim owner makes no promises and the property is taken “as is.” A quit claim is the easiest and cheapest way to transfer ownership to a trust, add or remove a co-owner or give away a timeshare and other real property.

Record the Deed
The deed must be made part of the public record so the world knows there has been a change of ownership. The deed must be recorded with Hawaii’s Bureau of Conveyances.

Make it Legal
A properly prepared quit claim deed must have a legal description so the Bureau can add the deed to the public chain of title. The legal description is not the street address. The Bureau will not accept a quitclaim deed without a legal description.

Personal Service
Use the internet to have a quit claim deed prepared and recorded. No office visits while at the same time service is provided by a real person.

In a divorce ownership of a timeshare of the marriage is awarded to one spouse. The spouse awarded the timeshare needs to obtain sole ownership to sell or give away the timeshare. If ex-spouse remains on title in joint tenancy or as tenant-in-the-entirety, the ex-spouse will automatically inherit the house on the death of the other spouse. is a website that prepares and records inter-spousal quit claim deeds to change timeshare ownership between a husband and wife due to divorce, judgment, court order, or marital agreement.

Funding Trusts with Hawaii Timeshares
Real estate and home owners who have a trust but have not completed the transfer of assets into the trust will not avoid probate. The trust is in reality a glorified Will. Deed and Record prepares quit claim deeds to transfer timeshares in Hawaii into trusts.

Post Death Trust Administration of Hawaiian Timeshares
Deed and Records provide service to transfer real property out of trust when Settlor or Trustor has died as part of trust administration. A successor trustee needs to transfer the timeshare out of the trust to the beneficiaries of the trust.

The transfer of real estate property out of a trust requires two documents. The first is an affidavit death of trustee. The affidavit is accompanied by a death certificate and names the successor trustee of the trust. The second document is a quit claim deed transferring ownership of the timeshare from the trust to the heirs or beneficiaries of the trust.

Timeshare owners may want to transfer ownership to children, significant others and relatives as bona fide gifts. Gifts occur when a person is added on title or is given the timeshare outright. Because no money is exchanged escrow, title insurance and warranties of title may not be needed.

The most cost effective way to gift is by quit claim deed. A quit claim deed makes no representations or warranties. The person receiving the property or added on title is receiving a gift and takes title “as is.” Gifting or real property could have tax and basis consequences and an attorney or tax accountant should be consulted.

Tax Consequences
For real property transfers into or out of a trust, between spouses and for gifting clients are advised to consult an accountant or attorney for income tax, capital gain tax, estate and gift tax consequences.

Company Profile is an online service to prepare quit claim deeds for real property transfers into or out of trusts, remove former spouses and add or remove co-owners. The Company records deeds it has prepared with the appropriate government agency. Deed and Record does not offer legal advice or services.

The Company markets through websites, primarily The owner of the websites is Mark W. Bidwell, Attorney at Law and CPA Inactive. The office is located at 18831 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 270, Irvine, California 92612. Phone number is 949-474-0961. Email is

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Mark Bidwell