To be recommended by 9 out of 10 ski professionals is high praise for Defog It antifog. We want everyone to see safe and ski safe with fog-free vision on the slopes.
Valley View, Ohio (Vocus) June 15, 2010
Ski professionals attending a recent conference of the National Ski Patrol tested Defog It antifog towelettes and the results are “foggone amazing.” 9 out of 10 professional skiers would recommend Defog It antifog to a friend.
“To be recommended by 9 out of 10 ski professionals is high praise for Defog It antifog,” says John Swett, Director of Marketing for Nanofilm, maker of Clarity Defog It anti fog towelettes and liquid. “We want everyone to see safe and ski safe with fog-free vision on the slopes.”
Other survey results confirm Defog It antifog performance:
- 88% of respondents said Defog It antifog outperformed the product they were using now.
- 65% rated the product’s performance as superior
Comments from users reinforced the positive results in real-world situations:
- “I tried two different pair of sunglasses as well as a pair of goggles. No fog even while hiking up and down the mountain.” --Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- “It’s awesome. I didn’t have to grossly spit on the lenses and then wipe it off. Thank you!” -- Lake Forest, California
- “Awesome product!” -- St. Louis, Missouri
- “I believe I can patrol in some of the worst conditions with goggles now”. -- Helena, Montana
- “It was the best product I ever used.” -- Clancy, Montana
Defog It anti-fog liquid and Defog It anti-fog towelettes have a formula used by the military around the world to prevent fogged eyewear in vision-critical situations. Just one application provides long-lasting anti-fog protection. Defog It anti-fog is safe and effective on all goggles, eyeglasses, safety glasses, safety goggles and faceshields.
Defog It has been rigorously tested for performance. In one test, a lens treated with Defog It was held over constant hot steam for 60 minutes without fog forming. Similar products failed in as little as 5 minutes. In another test, lenses coated with Defog It were moved between cold and hot environments 100 times without fog forming. Videos demonstrate the performance of Defog It. More information and product is available at http://www.defogitworks.com or at 1-888-ENDS-FOG.
Nanofilm, founded in 1985, is a global optical leader in lens care and coatings. Millions of people around the world use Nanofilm products, including Clarity Defog It™, Clarity Clean It™, and other lens care products, as well as nanotechnology-enabled coatings. More information is available at http://www.nanofilmproducts.com.
# # #