Before you choose a cloud application, figure out what data you want, and what you can't do without. Ask yourself what your endgame is. Ask yourself how fast, and how big you think you are going to grow. (Paul Leary, Blackbird Vineyards)
(PRWEB) October 12, 2011
WHO: Rhonda Abrams, trusted small business expert and USA Today columnist guides entrepreneurs on how to obtain success in the cloud. Her new eBook “Bringing the Cloud Down to Earth” provides a step-by-step guide to creating the cloud strategy that’s right for your business so you can reap the benefits quickly.
WHAT: This week’s webinar, Cloud Success: Real-World Examples of Successful Transitions, will showcase a panel of growing companies that have recently implemented cloud computing strategies of their own. The panel will cover everything from technical details to strategic analytics and team training. Their real-world successes and challenges will inform potential checklists and demonstrate which best-practices will foster a more seamless transition to the cloud.
- Rhonda Abrams, Author, Entrepreneur and founder of The Planning Shop
- Diane Campos, General Manger, Medical Services Division, ISYS Solutions, Inc.
- Paul Leary, President, Blackbird Vineyards
For a complete overview, view two previously archived webinars here
- Getting Started: Planning Your Cloud Strategy & Integration Roadmap for Success - discussions on moving your business to the cloud and creating a cloud application integration strategy with maximum return on investment
- The Cloud Bottom Line: Calculating ROI for Business Applications in the Cloud - guidance on ways to quantify cloud adoption and predictions for the financial impact on businesses
WHERE: Register now at http://www.enterpriseefficiency.com/success-in-the-cloud-series.asp
WHEN: Thursday, October 13
1:00-2:00 p.m. Eastern / 10:00-11:00 a.m. Pacific
SPONSOR: The “Success in the Cloud” series is sponsored by Dell Cloud Business Applications (DCBA). DCBA is a new Dell solution that enables small and medium businesses to leverage the power of the cloud and take full advantage of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to drive outstanding business performance. This family of trusted cloud applications integrates with customers’ existing software and gives them real-time business visibility and analytics – all backed by turnkey Dell services. Learn more at: http://www.dellcloudapplications.com.
For more information, please contact Christina Furtado in Dell Global Communications, 512-723-7523 / christina_furtado(at)dell(dot)com.
# # #