Interest in seeing Clearwater’s innovative HIPAA security compliance evaluation and risk assessment tools has been so enormous, we decided to conduct weekly demonstrations and publish an open invitation to anyone wishing to review them.
– Jon Stone
(PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Clearwater Compliance’s Head of Product Innovation, Jon Stone, will be hosting live demonstrations of the market-leading Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ and Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ Software-as-a-Service September 5, 11 and 25.
COMPLIMENTARY LIVE HIPAA Security Compliance Software DemonstrationWebinars
Hosted by Jon Stone, Vice President of Product Innovation, Clearwater Compliance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business leaders and technology managers with responsibility for Risk Management, Corporate Compliance, and HIPAA-HITECH Privacy and Security compliance should attend. The material presented in the webinar is purposefully designed to be used by the largest CEs and BAs (e.g., hospitals, insurers, care management firms, etc) to the smallest CEs, BAs and subcontractors (e.g., clinics, dental offices, medical billing companies etc.)—All are required by the HIPAA Security Rule to conduct periodic security compliance evaluations and a bona fide Security Risk Analysis.
• Wednesday, September 5, 2012 – 11:00AM CDT – Demonstration of Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ Software
• Tuesday, September 11, 2012 – 11:00AM CDT – Demonstration of Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012 – 11:00AM CDT – Demonstration of Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software
HOW TO REGISTER:
ABOUT THESE WEBINARS:
Each session is offered as a 60-minute webinar using the GoToWebinar platform. The open format encourages questions and interaction during and after the session. Attendees will receive the presentation materials.
By attending one or more of these live sessions, attendees will see and learn about:
- The HIPAA Security Rule Requirements for Risk Analysis
- The Meaningful Use Risk Analysis Measure
- The NIST Approach to Risk Analysis
- How the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis™ Software enables a bona fide Risk Analysis process
- How the Clearwater HIPAA Risk Analysis ™ Software enables informed business decision-making to prevent data breaches.
- How the Clearwater HIPAA Security Assessment™ Software helps you to evaluate your compliance with the HIPAA Security Rule by guiding you through a series of questions that ensure you address all the requirements
- How the OCR Audit Protocols map to every Assessment question
- How the exact wording of the law is presented and kept current
- Recommended corrective action tasks for every area of non-compliance
- The remediation management tool to drive corrective actions to closure
- Management dashboards and Reports
- How you can use Document Management as your compliance manual
About Clearwater Compliance: http://clearwatercompliance.com
Clearwater Compliance helps Covered Entities, Business Associates and their Subcontractors assess their HIPAA-HITECH compliance programs, identify gaps and prioritize remediation efforts to ensure the greatest return on capital and resource investments. It delivers that return on compliance investment through education, tools and software, risk management solutions and professional services and consulting. Since 2003, Clearwater Compliance has delivered thought, methodology, software and service leadership to the healthcare industry. As an example, Clearwater Compliance is the Co-Sponsor of the American National Standards Institute Publication of the Report on “The Financial Impact of Breached Protected Health Information: A Business Case for Enhanced PHI Security”. For more information, visit: http://ANSI.org/PHI.