With a clinical look at hearing impairment, including its causes, symptoms, and complications, the new white paper explains why dentists are at especially high risk for occupational hearing loss.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
BING Innovations, the exclusive provider of the DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System, the brand-new revolutionary device that is redefining the dental experience, has just released their latest white paper, ‘Dentists and Decibels: Why Hearing Loss is a Real Concern for Dentists... and How to Prevent It’. The white paper explores a typical dentist’s office while discussing the various equipment decibel levels that dentists and their support staff are subjected to every day.
With a clinical look at hearing impairment, including its causes, symptoms, and complications, the new white paper explains why dentists are at especially high risk for occupational hearing loss. Indeed, it’s happening all too often, and dentists will get a look at the statistics in this revealing new presentation, which is free to health care providers nationwide.
There is generally no treatment and no cure for loss of hearing. Related conditions such as tinnitus, the ringing in ones ear in the absence of corresponding external sound, often cannot be alleviated. Fortunately, prevention is possible, especially for dentists. New studies are underway to find the safest technologies and treatment protocols to protect dentists’ hearing. DentalVibe’s latest white paper argues that occupational hearing loss does not have to be inevitable for dentists, while equipping dental professionals with the tips and techniques in preventing hearing loss and make their practice a safe and productive one.
The enlightening new document offers a number of insightful features for dentists, including:
- Hearing Loss Explained: The white paper is designed to provide dentists with a comprehensive, medical understanding of hearing loss and exactly how it happens, particularly in the context of exposure to occupational noise in the dental operatory.
- Signs and Symptoms: Early detection is half the battle in preventing further hearing impairment. DentalVibe’s white paper offers warning signs that dentists should look for and when to seek help.
- Why Dentists?: Dentists aren’t the only professionals at risk for occupational hearing loss, but this white paper explains why the profession is among the most susceptible to deafness.
- Decibel Comparison Chart: The white paper’s table comparing dental tools to everyday household objects makes for an eye-opening revelation about the decibel dangers in many dental practices.
- Facts and Statistics: Compelling data illuminates just how significant the problem of dental hearing loss and unsafe decibel exposure in the dentist’s office really is.
- Prevention How-To: Learn simple steps, screening, and new technologies that dentists can employ to guard themselves against the peril of occupational hearing loss.
DentalVibe’s newest white paper, ‘Dentists and Decibels: Why Hearing Loss is a Real Concern for Dentists... and How to Prevent It,’ can be downloaded free of charge in PDF format.
BING Innovations, exclusive provider of the DentalVibe, is dedicated to marketing the dentists who use their products. Practitioners can visit DentalVibe’s brand-new dental locator to learn all about how DentalVibe is expanding its efforts at marketing dentists and educating consumers. The DentalVibe Dentist Locator also maximizes exposure for dentists by allowing patients to find a dentist in their area and access an exclusive, dedicated page for each practice.
About BING Innovations, LLC
BING Innovations, LLC, established in 2008, is the exclusive provider of the DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System, a revolutionary, patented, and award-winning dental device that uses VibraPulse® technology to eliminate the pain of dental injections. DentalVibe, invented by Steven Goldberg, D.D.S in Boca Raton, FL, is FDA-approved and registered and is proudly assembled in the USA. BING exists to improve patient comfort by developing cutting-edge products for health professionals. To learn more, please call 877-503-VIBE (8423) or visit http://www.DentalVibe.com.