Dentists will find a deeper appreciation for the science behind sedation and why it cannot truly be called pain-free dentistry.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
BING Innovations, makers of the revolutionary DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System, are proud to announce the release of their new white paper, Sedation Dentistry: How Pain-Free Treatment Builds Business & Fights Fear. Available for free to all dental health care providers, the new white paper aims to give dentists a better understanding of sedation dentistry, adeptly analyzes the risks and modalities of sedation through patients’ pain-fearing eyes, and teaches dentists how to best market sedation to a wary but pain-averse public. Dentists will find a deeper appreciation for the science behind sedation and why it cannot truly be called “pain-free dentistry.” Additionally, practitioners will learn compelling solutions for improving patient education about sedation, as well as completely eliminating their clinical experience of pain.
DentalVibe, the brand-new, patented, and FDA-approved device which makes pain-free injections possible for every patient, can be administered on its own or as an adjunct to sedation dentistry. The white paper lays out the advantages of both applications and makes recommendations for when either might be appropriate. Dentists who use DentalVibe are able to position themselves as truly painless dentists, making the DentalVibe an effective practice builder for any clinician who is already engaged in administering sedation.
Many patients suffer from a fear of dental pain. Millions of Americans go entirely untreated by a dentist during their adult life precisely because they fear painful injections. Odontophobia is a serious problem, paving the way for gingivitis, periodontitis, and an array of even more serious complications. Patients who are aware of sedation dentistry tend to value it as a path away from pain, but they will not experience truly pain-free injections without the addition of DentalVibe to their treatment.
Sedation and DentalVibe together create a powerful marketing message, and this new white paper teaches dentists how to ethically and profitably sound that message loud and clear. This thorough, 13-page, full-color document offers a number of exciting features, including:
- Special Needs Patients Sedation Guide: DentalVibe’s new white paper looks at the special benefits of sedation as applied to particular groups of people living with disabilities. Learn when and why you should consider recommending a combination of sedation and DentalVibe to people with special needs, as well as children and other difficult-to-treat patient populations.
- The Origin of Sedation: The white paper also reveals the astonishing history of sedation dentistry and considers the legacy its benefactor left behind in the wake of his tragically ironic death.
- Agents and Modalities Explained: Dentists will learn more about when particular modalities and specific sedative agents are recommended for individual patient populations and procedures.
- Risk Analysis: Media scrutiny and headline-grabbing cases have created public misperception about the risks of sedation dentistry. The white paper addresses those risks and an ethical response for sedation dentists.
- The Gate Control Theory of Pain: Learn the science behind Melzack and Wall’s fascinating “Gate Control Theory of Pain,” the neurological principle that allows DentalVibe to completely block the pain signals caused by intra-oral injections.
The new white paper, Sedation Dentistry: How Pain-Free Treatment Builds Business & Fights Fear, can be downloaded free of charge on DentalVibe’s website. The document makes for an invaluable marketing and educational resource for dentists around the world.
DentalVibe is dedicated to marketing the dentists who use their products. Practitioners can visit DentalVibe’s brand-new Marketing Support Center to learn all about how DentalVibe is expanding its efforts at marketing dentists and educating consumers. Producing free and informative publications like the Sedation Dentistry white paper is only one of DentalVibe’s many avid efforts toward marketing dental practices. The DentalVibe Dentist Locator also maximizes exposure for dentists by allowing patients to find a dentist in their area and access an exclusive, dedicated page for each practice.
About BING Innovations, LLC BING Innovations, LLC, established in 2008, is the exclusive provider of the DentalVibe® Injection Comfort System, a revolutionary, patented, and award-winning dental device that uses VibraPulse® technology to eliminate the pain of dental injections. DentalVibe, invented by Dr. Steven Goldberg, D.D.S in Boca Raton, FL, is FDA-approved and registered and is proudly assembled in the USA. BING exists to improve patient comfort by developing cutting-edge products for health professionals. To learn more, please call 877-503-VIBE (8423) or visit http://www.DentalVibe.com.