The objective of Dentoris is to serve to bring the global dental community together
Past News ReleasesRSS
Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 8, 2009
Bring two great minds together, a dentist and an MBA, and the result is the launch of a social network website, Dentoris (http://www.dentoris.com). The newly launched site brings the world of dentistry together for referrals, the sharing of information and peer collaboration, while serving as a central point for gaining insight through current news, case studies and more in the field of dentistry.
Dentoris, a concept created by Roy E. De Jesus DMD, MS and Carlos Santofimio, MBA, MS, connects experienced dental professionals from around the world. Membership is open to anyone that works in dentistry.
- General Dentists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Company Representatives
- Dental Education Faculty Members
- Dental Laboratory Technicians
- Dentistry Students
- Dental Hygienists
- Residents from different specialties, including Implantology, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Oral Pathologists, Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists, Prosthodontists, Public Health Professionals, and Dental Radiology.
The site works very much like any other social networking site, except that it caters to members with a professional affiliation to dentistry. Dentoris members simply create a profile and then form connections by inviting trusted contacts to join Dentoris. Members are then linked by their connections and their connection's connections and so forth, providing dental professionals with one easy platform to reach fellow professionals.
Dentoris also serves as a highly-effective digital channel for Pharmaceutical and Dental device companies through product marketing and information campaigns that will reach hundreds of relevant practitioners daily.
Dentoris is essential to members for making referrals, meeting new patients, and growing their practice. The jewel is the benefits it brings to its members, such as:
- Relevant Collaboration - members can send and receive messages from peers.
- Message Boards - 24-hour meeting place connecting members from around the world with a wide variety of topics.
- Library - Case reports, dentistry textbooks, and images are continually added.
- Education - Free courses available through Dentoris and authored by prominent dental school professionals from around the globe.
- Exclusive News - updated daily.
- Classified Ads - Posting of job availability and vacancies available throughout all specialties in the world of dentistry.
- Research - Specialized featured applications provide access to key insights, online, targeted, quantitative market research and business intelligence.
"The objective of Dentoris is to serve to bring the global dental community together," says Carlos Santofimio, President and CIO at Dentoris. "Members will find and share information quickly and reliably, making Dentoris a valuable and necessary platform from which to communicate and educate one another."
For more information about Dentoris or becoming a member, contact Carlos Santofimio at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Dentoris website at: http://www.dentoris.com.
Dentoris is headquartered in Miami, Florida. The Chief Executive Officer is Roy E. De Jesus, DMD, MS and Carlos Santofimio, MBA, MS is the President and Chief Information Officer. - Address: 7000 West 12th Avenue, Miami, FL, 33014. Ph: (954) 247-4185
# # #