Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 4, 2008
The Denver Airport Center Partner Program, the first of its kind in the nation, provides business travel and tourism support services for airlines, conference and event organizers, travel agencies and affiliates, political and cause-related groups, and all Colorado travel destinations. The Denver Airport Center owns and operates hotels closest to Denver International Airport (DIA), as well as a private airport and excursion shuttle and a fleet of rental cars and vans. A conference and corporate event center is under construction and scheduled to open in 2009.
Members of the Denver Airport Center Partner Program have access to a range of marketing services to help them create and deliver Colorado travel experiences that rate high in customer satisfaction.
A National Board of Advisors brings to the program expertise in business travel, leisure and recreational travel, customer relations, advertising and public relations, conference planning and logistics, broadcast television, cause marketing, political and issue-oriented meetings, affiliate marketing, and travel safety and security.
Partner Program services include:
- Automated Tracking for Agency and Affiliate Commissions and Fees
- VIP Discounts and Double-Rewards
- Strategic Planning and Research
- Online Planning and Promotion Tools
- Guaranteed Availability of Room-and-Car Packages
- Distribution of Guides and Catalogs
- Partner Webpage and Newsletter Development
- Special Marketing Opportunities (including Database Development)
- International Opportunities
- Media Placement and Production (Print, Online, Outdoor, Broadcast, and Radio)
- Printed Materials and Promotional Items
- Conference and Corporate Event Services
- Public Relations/Media Communications
- Press Conference Facilities
- Network-Quality Video Production Services and Interview Locations
- VIP Security
- Partner Networking and Marketing
Eligible Partners and Goal:
The Denver Airport Center is Colorado's gateway for arriving and departing travelers. It is the starting point for visitors interested in seeing Colorado who fly in from feeder markets such as Boston, New York, Washington, DC, Atlanta, San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and major cities around the world.
The overall goal of the Denver Airport Center Partner Program is to increase business travel and tourism revenues and economic benefit within Colorado through exceptional travel experiences and visitor services. The Partner Program is designed as a central resource to enable members to develop, deliver, and evaluate outstanding programs that will attract business travel and tourism to the state. The Denver Airport Center draws on the expertise of its staff and National Board of Advisors to collaborate with:
- Airlines (Domestic and International)
- Conference Organizers and Promoters
- Corporate and Special Event Planners
- Corporate Temporary Housing Coordinators
- Travel Agencies
- Online Travel Companies
- Internet Travel Portals
- Travel Tour Groups
- Political Organizations
- Cause-Related and Non-Profit Groups
- Tourist Attractions in Colorado and Nearby States (Scenic, Historical, Cultural, Entertainment)
- Retail Resorts and Shopping Districts
- Major Sports Events Travel Groups
- Roadtrip and Outdoor Sports Event Organizers (Rafting, Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Camping, Bicycling, Ballooning, Rodeo)
- Winter Sports and Ski Centers
Prospective new partners are considered on the 1st and 15th of each month, and are encouraged to discuss with the Denver Airport Center their objectives, resources, opportunities, and strategies when they apply.
Interested parties can request an orientation kit by emailing partnerprogram @ denverairportcenter.com, or by visiting DenverAirportCenter.com/partnerprogram and submitting their contact information online.