London, England (PRWEB) January 23, 2009
European licensed online poker room CelebPoker.com is proud to announce that they now accept the UKash voucher as a payment option on their popular poker software.
How UKash Poker works:
- Pay cash for a Ukash voucher in any shop displaying the PayPoint, payzone or e-pay sign. Then use the unique 19 digit Ukash number to deposit funds in your CelebPoker account.
- Getting Ukash is instant - there's no waiting for cards to arrive or lengthy registration process. Spending Ukash is just like spending cash - safe, quick and easy. You can find UKash outlets in Ireland, UK, Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Charges: None! You can spend your exact Ukash value - there are no charges or fees deducted. It's just like paying online with cash.
Where you can spend UKash
UKash can be used to pay for a multitude of online services in all niches, including music, shopping, gaming sites, software sites, dating sites, as well as shopping and music vending outlets.
Ukash is available in the following denominations:
PayPoint - £5.00 to £499.00
payzone - £15, £30, £50, £75 and £100
e-pay - £10, £20, £25, £30, £40, £50, £75 and £100
Deposit Methods on CelebPoker.com
CelebPoker.com accepts a multitude of poker deposit methods including the following:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Maestro, Switch, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Switch and Delta. If approved the transaction is processed quickly and your player account is credited immediately.
- Prepay Cards: Paysafe, UKash.
- Online Payment gateways: Moneta.ru, Neteller, MoneyBookers, Click2Pay, Sofortüberweisung, ClickAndBuy, la Caixa
- CelebPoker is host to major Sunday Tournaments: Join some of the world's poker elite (and plenty of satellite players) in CelebPoker's weekly €100k and €250k Tournaments. These tournaments often have sick overlays, and regular satellites are running with buy-ins from €2.50 to €20, so you needn't have a massive bankroll to compete for the big money.
- €4,000,000 in guaranteed tournament prizes each month GUARANTEED.
- Major Live event sponsorship deals: Irish Poker Open qualifiers are running buy-ins from €2.50. If you want to play other major live events, CelebPoker is running Pick A Tournament satellites where players can win buy-ins and expenses packages to big buy-in poker tournaments anywhere in the world. Sponsorship for major live poker events is also up for grabs as part of CelebPoker's Team CelebPoker.
- Fat first deposit bonus: CelebPoker offers one of the biggest poker deposit bonuses you will find online, which is released as you play.
- 30% Rakeback option and occasional reload bonuses: cash players can make even more profit, even if they are breakeven for the month!
- CelebPoker.com is a EU licensed poker room, which means that most EU citizens are not required to pay tax on their winnings.