These awards really showcase the broader range of services that we offer
Springfield, NJ (PRWEB) July 24, 2009
In a competition that typically attracts advertising and public relations agencies, Gruskin Group - an integrated retail design firm, recently ranked in the top 20 of retail design firms by DDI magazine, walked away with nine awards from the NJAD club. The firm's winning creative work was part of more than 600 entries in the 41st Annual Jersey Awards Competition, sponsored by the New Jersey Advertising Club.
"These awards really showcase the broader range of services that we offer," said Kenneth Gruskin, president of Gruskin Group." We've never been simply a retail design firm. We offer a 'big picture' strategy to our clients that will often begin with architecture then integrating branding, web development and graphic design, interior design, engineering, IT technical services, and industrial design into the projects. We're lucky to have talented, multi-disciplinary creative teams with a passion for design that can produce award-winning work like this. We believe that for a retail business to be successful, the core brand should be communicated throughout the entire customer experience. While we typically focus on the big brand picture for our clients; we sometimes receive requests for smaller brand touch point projects, such as brochures, websites, window strategies and fixture displays which we are always happy to design and produce. Having our projects selected at the NJ Awards Competition continues to support our belief that we are providing the quality multi disciplinary service that our clients have been asking for, and for that we are truly honored."
This is the second year Gruskin Group entered in the New Jersey Advertising Club competition. This year, the firm won the following awards:
- 1st Place: Store Floor Graphic - Verizon Wireless Storefront Window Graphics
- 1st Place: Rack Brochure/Color - Verizon Wireless Real Estate Brochure
- 1st Place: Unsold Work/Professional All Media - Verizon Wireless Exterior Store Banner Graphic
- 1st Place: Website Design/Self-promotional - The "Hunters Lair" Experience Website
- 1st Place: Digitally Enhanced Photography - Lost Vegas Photographs
- 2nd Place: Store Floor Graphics - Verizon Communications New York's Peter Cooper Village Store Graphics
- 3rd Place: Store Floor Graphics - Verizon Communications Jordan's Furniture/FiOS Lifestyle Store Graphics
- 3rd Place: Special Event/Offsite Promotion - The "Hunters Lair" Experience Architectural Installation Competition
- 3rd Place: Trade Show Booth/Graphics - Verizon Wireless International Conference Shopping Centers Booth Graphics
Gruskin Group integrates architecture, graphic design, technology and industrial design to create cohesive solutions and build strategies for client needs. The company employ's designers, architects and support staff creating integrated practice groups: architecture, interior design, industrial design, brand development and consulting, graphic design, and web design. Gruskin Group is located at 294 Morris Avenue in Springfield, NJ. http://www.gruskingroup.com
# # #