Starting at only $1895, the TJ1000 offers an exceptional value for companies that need to code their products and packages.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) June 4, 2010
Diagraph is pleased to introduce the TJ1000 Thermal Jet Printhead for industrial coding applications of food, beverage & consumer goods products. The TJ1000 is a reliable, low cost ink jet printhead capable of printing up to 10 lines of data including alphanumerics, logos and UPC-A bar codes onto porous or non-porous surfaces. Starting at only $1895, this coding solution is an exceptional value. It offers highly reliable thermal jet technology, high-resolution printing, easy-to-change ink cartridges, and a wealth of industrial-grade performance features. In short, it’s the best value for many marking/coding applications.
Diagraph’s TJ1000 Thermal Jet Printhead is constructed of an enclosed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel faceplate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. The Smart Level Ink Detection System* of the TJ1000 provides the user with “ink low” and “ink out” status of Diagraph ink cartridges. Lift the hinged cover of the printhead to find two disposable Diagraph ink cartridges that are simple to snap-in and snap-out for easy ink replacement.
As a fully licensed HP partner, Diagraph has designed and engineered a thermal jet printhead that is industrial, low-cost, easy to use and truly unique in the product identification marketplace today. Here's why:
Key Design and Performance Features of the TJ1000 Thermal Jet Printhead:
- Prints characters 1/10”, ¼”, ½” or 1” tall
- Print up to 10 lines of data including alphanumerics, logos, and UPC-A bar codes
- Enclosed industrial printhead
- Can be driven by ES Controller, handheld, PC, or direct serial interface
- Hinged cover provides easy access to ink cartridges
- Easy snap-in/snap-out method for changing ink
- Stainless steel faceplate with built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction
- 300 dpi vertical and horizontal resolution
- Print speeds up to 200 feet/minute
- Channel purge at the printhead
- Industrial DB-9 serial connection
- Diagraph’s Smart Level Ink Detection System* provides user with “ink low’ and “ink out” Diagraph cartridge status
*The TJ1000 has been engineered and designed to work with Diagraph ink cartridges. The TJ1000’s Smart Level Ink Detection System, which provides ink level monitoring to ensure complete ink usage and product safety, will not be functional if used with non-Diagraph ink cartridges. For more information, call 800-722-1125 or visit http://www.diagraph.com.
Diagraph, An ITW Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of marking, coding and labeling systems and supplies, and has been in the product identification industry for over 100 years. Diagraph’s products include automated labeling systems, LINX continuous ink jet and laser coders, and large character ink jet and thermal jet systems. Acquired by Illinois Tool Works (ITW) in 2001, Diagraph has the resources and financial backing of a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 organization. ITW has 825 business units in over 50 countries employing approximately 60,000 men and women worldwide.
HP is a registered trademark of the Hewlett-Packard Company.
To see more marking, coding and labeling application videos, please visit Diagraph's YouTube Channel
# # #