Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 06, 2013
This report looks at both the equipment and service aspects of the dialysis industry. The industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector. The industry encompasses two very lucrative segments -- the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment) - http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/239450-the-world-market-for-dialysis-equipment-and-services-united-states-japan-uk-italy-india-china-australia-and-canada-.html.
The dialysis industry remains a robust, multi-billion dollar business that has managed to fuel its growth engine in the past 5 years. What makes this market more interesting and challenging is its relatively small customer base - a bit under two million dialysis patients form its entire universe. It is the high value of these customers that make this a competitive industry.
Key Data and Analysis in this report includes:
- Detailed Forecasts to 2017
- In-Depth Profiles of the Competitive Companies in Dialysis Treatment, Equipment and Supplies.
- Scores of Figures and Tables featuring useful data, demographic and market trends that can be used to supplement internal memos or presentation.
- Detailed World Dialysis Market Review including specific reviews of the dialysis service, equipment and supplies market in the United States, Japan, UK, Italy, India, China and Australia and Canada.
- Market Share of Major Care and Equipment Providers.
- The Changing Regulatory Environment.
- Detailed Patient Demographics Current Data, Forecasts and Trends.
Kalorama’s trusted information-gathering process provides most accurate study of the kidney dialysis market available today. Information and analysis presented in this report is based on extensive interviews with senior management of top companies and in the kidney dialysis and equipment industry. While major research literature and government information is culled, key market insights originate from interviews with industry leaders.
There are several key issues and trends impacting the future of the dialysis market. Demographics, insurance and reimbursement issues, and consolidation in the industry will continue to influence the outcome of the market in the future.
Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Innovation Pathway at FDA
- Prismaflex System Software
- Wearable Artificial Kidney
- Implantable Artificial Kidney
Prevalence of Diabetes in Developing Regions
- Insurance and Reimbursement Issues
- Access to Care for Native Populations
- Kidney Transplantation
- Product Development and Innovation
- Consolidation and Joint Ventures in the Industry
- Home Dialysis
- Heat Disinfection for Water Quality
- Dialysis Treatment Comfort
Product managers, marketing managers, business development executives, advertising agency executives and information and research center librarians are among the individuals who will find this round-up of the kidney dialysis and dialysis equipment market essential.
All “Kalorama reports - http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/kalorama-information/ ” advertise the single user price. Use is limited to one user, also feature department and global pricing for reports that be utilized by more than one user at the company. Please consult ask sales representative or select the correct license on the website.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=239450.
Major Company Profiles Overview:
1. Asahi Kasei Medical
2. B.Braun AG
3. Baxter Healthcare
7. Fresenius Medical Care
8. Fuso Pharmaceutical
9. Gambro AB
10. Kawasumi Laboratories
11. Medionics International
12. Nikkiso Medical
13. Nipro Corporation
14. NxStage Medical
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.