Newport Beach, Calif. (PRWEB) December 15, 2008
We didn't start life as a size 8, 12, 16 or more. So how did we get here? Well, the simple truth is we ate, and we ate, and we.... So how do we turn things around and get back to the shape we deserve? Size 2 for Life shows us how. Presented in clear and easily understood language this amazingly simple new diet and fitness program can make and keep almost anyone a frame adjusted size 2.
- Popular Myths about size 2.
- Why size 2 is actually the healthy way to go.
- Why the "plus size acceptance mentality" is dangerous.
- Why Celebrities like Oprah fail and why you will succeed.
- Why the "supercharged," interval training programs are the worst ways to go.
- Size 2 after pregnancy? Yes!
- How almost any woman can achieve and maintain a healthy size 2.
The authors have appeared as guests on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and KTLA/CW and are available both locally and nationally. Members of the press may request a free review copy.
Size 2 for Life is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Borders as well as media outlets worldwide.
Publisher: Stance Publications
Pub date: January 2, 2009
About the Authors
Ashley Marriott has been designing dance and fitness programs for more than 10 years. She is a featured spokeswoman, host and model on Exercise TV, FIT TV and numerous fitness DVDs. Ashley is certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
Marc L. Paulsen, M.D. is a graduate of Brandeis University and Stanford University Medical School. He received his training at the University of California, Irvine Medical Center. He is a member of the American Academy of Sports Medicine and a former Medical Director of the Exercise Science Lab at Orange Coast College in California.
# # #