Mag+ Eases Digital Publishing for Multi-Devices
The latest release of Mag+ digital publishing platform, announced today, enables for creatives to design for one device and have the plug-in automatically transfer that design to several other mobile devices.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 06, 2012
“The latest enhancements to the platform serve to help maintain the rapid growth in the mobile publishing industry on two fronts,” said Gregg Hano, CEO of Mag+. “By making it easy to optimize for several devices, we help publishers justify creating more digital content and experimenting with multiple platforms. By improving analytics, we’re giving them the ability to learn from that experimentation, refine their offerings, and collect the data that will help bring more advertisers on board.”
Here's what's new in this 3.5 release
- Multiple panels - to clean up the workspace the main plug-in-window is now broken into two panels.
- Multi-Device Export - transfer the design for one device to a number of different device templates at once. For each checked device, the system will create a new InDesign document using that device's template, and copy all the elements and settings on the current vertical to it, either at the same size or scaled for the new template.
- iPhone templates and Reviewer app - templates for the coming iPhone app is included in the 3.5 download and Mag+ Reviewer app for iPhone will be available in iTunes any day.
- Full-screen support - build full-screen MIBs for the most common sizes of Android 7-inch (1024x600) and Android 10-inch (1280x800) tablets.
- More features from the iOS version - The Android app now supports all creative functions found in the iOS app, including pop-ups, and many of the app features, including playlist and sharing.
- Publish apps to Amazon Kindle Fire
- Build status - When building an app, message about when the build has succeeded or failed is presented.
- Faster performance - a number of small changes behind the scenes to make Publish overall faster and more reliable.
Read the full press release about easy digital publishing with Mag+