As the digital content industry grows in popularity our clients can leverage our technology and infrastructure to grow their businesses.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) April 19, 2011
DigitalContentCenter.com has just released an ingenious new service called Content Shelf. It enables digital content to be sold as a subscription membership.
The development team at DigitalContentCenter.com should be applauded because the service has been extremely well thought out. It's packed with all the features needed to sell subscription based digital content including:
- Price subscriptions however you want, including free.
- Subscription packages can be unlimited with multiple subscription lengths.
- Subscriber billing can be automated recurring or manual.
- Subscribers have their own unique log in id and password.
- Customizable subscriber area including a forgot password reset feature.
- Tools to organize content in categories and sub-categories.
- Subscriber account is suspended when not renewed
- Log in controls for concurrent access and detailed tracking reports
- Post content as a download or as viewable content.
What's really cool is digital content can be offered to groups, individuals or both depending on your sales model.
With the ability to sell downloads and subscription based digital content there are no competitors in this arena that can even come close to the services offered by DigitalContentCenter.com.
"We're helping our clients take digital content sales and delivery to the next level," explains Art DeVaughn, Director of Operations. "As the digital content industry grows in popularity our clients can leverage our technology and infrastructure to grow their businesses."
"In addition to digital downloads it's clear that the industry is moving towards a subscription based model where by people can subscribe to the digital content they want including magazines, newsletters and such. DigitalContentCenter.com is now on the forefront of this new model." DeVaughn continued.
Also, DigitalContentCenter.com has officially thrown their hat into the customized solutions arena. Clients wanting a customized digital content sales and delivery solution built into their existing website environment will soon be able to lease or purchase Digital Content Center technology. The ability to integrate existing software technology will greatly reduce the time and cost of development.
Based in Knoxville Tennessee, DigitalContentCenter.com is a leader in shopping cart service technology for individual and businesses wanting to sell digital downloads and subscriptions. For more information visit http://www.DigitalContentCenter.com or call 865-686-5713.