Free E-book Giveaway Aims to Help Businesses Drive Sales

Share Article

An Essex-based Marketing expert has released two free guide books to help small to medium sized businesses create a more successful sales campaign.

News Image
Creating a successful sales campaign is about identifying the need of a client and letting them know how you can satisfy that need

Tough times call for a tough marketing strategy – and one person who is determined to help businesses make the most of theirs is Allistair Hunter, Managing Director of marketing company Direct Solutions.

With the release of his two invaluable eBooks,‘A Guide to Creating Great Brochures and Uplifting Leaflets’ and ‘A Guide to a Successful Sales Letter’, business owners can access some of the marketing world’s most tried and tested solutions to help them effectively communicate with their clients.

“Creating a successful sales campaign is about identifying the need of a client and letting them know how you can satisfy that need”

“Generally speaking, 80% of a company’s turnover comes from just 20% of its customers,” says Allistair. “The e-books are designed to help businesses improve this ratio – addressing tools and strategies to identify and target the remaining 80% of customers.”
The key message evident in both e-Books is to sell the benefits of your product, not the product itself. Allistair explains, “Creating a successful sales campaign is about identifying the need of a client and letting them know how you can satisfy that need. Both books provide really easy to follow guidelines on how to do this, and we know from years of experience how profitable the results can be.”
Direct Solutions, which specialises in direct marketing, print and design, is always happy to offer businesses advice and support, which is one of the reasons why Allistair has introduced the e-Books. He said, “Not only will the eBooks help our own clients but I’ve also been approached many times at business networking events by people looking for qualified advice on how to reach their target audience. I am delighted to offer the e-Books free of charge and I hope they will be of use to many.”

The free guide books are now available to download from the Direct Solutions website http://www.directsolutionsuk.com For more information or further advice and guidance, call Direct Solutions on 01255 221322

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Allistair Hunter
Visit website

Media