With fast developments in technology, LED lighting offers a number of advantages over conventional lighting.
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWEB UK) 28 March 2013
Discount Fire Supplies, retailers of Fire Alarm Systems and LED emergency lighting, have recently added a selection of new products to their LED emergency lighting range. Covering LED emergency exit signs to LED emergency floodlights, Discount Fire Supplies are stocking a complete range of LED lighting to cover all emergency lighting eventualities.
With fast developments in technology, LED lighting offers a number of advantages over conventional lighting. The main one being that when a LED lamp emits light it does not lose any energy as heat, making LED emergency lighting more efficient than regular incandescent emergency lighting. Add to that longer life expectancy and lower maintenance costs and overall LED lighting is more friendly to the environment and safety budgets.
The LED emergency lighting fixtures that Discount Fire Supplies have added to their product list are all from Channel Safety Systems. Discount Fires Supplies have also released a blog post to promote the new lighting ranges to their customers, including the following information:
- Alpine LED Emergency Exit Sign (£28.35 +VAT): The Alpine LED Emergency Exit sign utilises 27 x 0.7 watt LEDs and has a 30,000 hour life expectancy. It is of sleek, unobtrusive design and offers simple installation. The Alpine can be operated in maintained or non-maintained modes of operation.
- Flushlight LED Luminaire (£53.60 +VAT): The Flushlight LED is an unobtrusive and versatile light fitting. The flushlight LED is fully recess-able and offers maintained or non-maintained operation. With a 48,000 hour life expectancy the Flushlight LED is extremely low maintenance with low running cost. The Flushlight LED is also available as a self test option (Flushlight LED self test Emergency Luminaire (£76.10 +VAT)).
- Grove LED Floodlight IP65 (Starting at £63.75 +VAT): The Grove LED is an advanced 3 hour non-maintained LED flood emergency light. It can be mounted in any orientation and its swivel and tilt lamps can be positioned for optimum illumination. The Grove LED floodlight delivers high level efficiency with low level costs. The Grove LED floodlight is available with two, three or four flood units.
- Vale Self Test LED Emergency Exit Sign (Starting at £60.90 +VAT): The Vale Self Test LED Emergency Exit Sign is designed to be flush mounted and combines LED technology with the advantage of self test operation. It is supplied with an 8mm sign blade which ensures the required even distribution of light throughout it’s surface. The vale is available in a number of finishes (white, chrome or brass) to allow the unit to meet most decorative requirements.
- Dale Self Test LED Emergency Exit Sign (£57.85 +VAT): The Dale is an attractive, high quality and cost effective self test LED emergency Exit Sign. With long life LED technology the Dale offers a 32 meter viewing distance with a 3 hour battery back up.
- Forest Self Test Emergency Exit Sign (Starting at £73.61 +VAT): The Forest LED emergency exit sign is supplied with hanging chains and fixing bracket as standard and can has switch-able maintained or non maintained operation. As our other fittings, the Forest LED emergency exit signs utilises modern LED technology to deliver high power with minimal maintenance and low costs. The forest is also available with white, brass, satin or chrome finishes.
A spokesperson at Discount Fire supplies says, “We are happy that we are able to provide our valued customers with with LED emergency lighting. While we appreciate that initial costs of LED products maybe slightly higher than regular emergency lighting we hope that our customers will see the benefits in long term savings and low maintenance costs, and of course the help towards reducing their impact on the environment.”
About Discount Fire Supplies:
Discount Fire Supplies is an online retailer of fire alarms and LED Emergency Lighting and aims to become the UK's premier fire alarm supplier. They have a large stock-holding and good relationships with all major manufacturers allowing them to be competitive on price and choice.
All enquiries can be directed to Tariq El-Hoss on 01792 452 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.