Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 10, 2013
This report “Disposable Syringe Markets” examines the disposable syringe markets as well as the supplies utilized in clinics and by patients directly in their homes to diagnose and monitor disease and to administer medications. This analysis is intended to provide basic market data pertaining to the U.S. and worldwide market segments. Each market segment is analyzed to determine size, growth rates, sales projections and factors influencing growth in the U.S. and internationally. Unit and dollar volume are used to indicate market sizes. Additionally, this review examines industry challenges and potential threats to syringe and needle supplies manufacturers and makes strategic recommendations for boosting market share. The emphasis is on those companies actively developing and marketing products to hospitals, physicians and the general public for medically related uses. The disposable syringe market segments (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/75199-disposable-syringe-markets.html) are identified as:
1) total reusable needle and syringe market;
2) total disposable needle and syringe market;
3) prefilled syringes;
4) safety syringes;
5) insulin injector pens;
6) needleless injectors;
7) vaccination injectors;
8) blood collection needles and syringes;
9) hypodermic needles and syringes market;
10) insulin needles and syringes market;
11) specialty needles and syringes market; and
12) needleless injector market.
Syringe Types: An Overview
- Disposable Syringes
- Safety Syringes
- Pen Injectors
- Advanced Injection Devices
- Needle-Free Injectors
Award Winning Syringes: Episure AutoDetect Syringe, ConfiDose, Humatrope Reconstitution Devices, Vascez Plungerless Syringe, Powr Syringe Injector, NovoFine Autocover Automatic Safety Pen Needle, Rev Vac Auto-Retractable Vacuum Safety Syringe
Major Company Profiles Listed: Abbott Laboratories, Albert David Limited, Alshifa Medical Syringes Manufacturing Company Ltd., Althea Technologies, Inc., Baxter International, Inc., Becton, Dickinson & Co., B. Braun, Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc., Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Coeur, Inc., Covidien Ltd., Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices, Ltd., Hi-Tech Medical Products Ltd., Hyaluron Contract Manufacturing (HCM), International Medication System Ltd., Life-Shield Products, Inc., MedPro Safety Products, Inc., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Milestone Scientific, Novo Nordisk A/S, Plas-Pak Industries, Inc., Retractable Technologies, Inc., Revolutions Medical Corporation, Safety Syringes, Inc., Smiths Medical International/Medex, Inc., Star Syringe Ltd., Terumo Medical Corporation, UltiMed, Inc., Unilife Medical Solutions, Ltd., Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co., Vita Needle Company, Inc., West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Wuxi Yushou Medical Appliances Co., Ltd., Ypsomed Holding AG
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=75199.
“Syringes and Needles Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018” - provides key market data on the Syringes and Needles market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories – General Syringes and Specialized Syringes. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Syringes and Needles market (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/222527-syringes-and-needles-market-outlook-in-brics-brazil-russia-india-china-south-africa-to-2018.html) in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
- Market size data for Syringes and Needles market categories – General Syringes and Specialized Syringes.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Syringes and Needles market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Syringes and Needles market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd., Terumo Corporation, Covidien plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Nipro Corporation, Lifelong Meditech Ltd, Smiths Medical and Veekay Surgicals Pvt. Ltd.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=222527.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Syringes and Needles competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Explore more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.