San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2007
John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry, has added shopping cart functionality to http://www.johnsbrana.com, providing consumers access to purchase-selected, handcrafted fine jewelry collections directly. By clicking on any collection or category within the catalog (http://www.johnsbrana.com/catalog.php ), consumers can shop featured items available for purchase.
Brana's specialty is in fine silver, copper, gold, and gold-filled wire combined with fresh-water pearls, Swarovski crystal, Venetian glass and precious gemstones--all carefully hand-selected during John's frequent trips to Europe, Asia, and throughout the United States. Bold in scale, unique and precious, John S. Brana's pieces are perfect for those who enjoy interesting jewelry design and are seeking to make an unusual statement.
John S. Brana's premier women's collections include:
- The Monterey, evoking the magic of the sea with hand-forged metal filled with delicate Italian mesh ribbon.
- The Pacific Heights, featuring comprehensive swirls of 14K gold-filled wire accented with precious gemstones.
- The Sea Cliff, bold in scale and accented with dramatic sea creatures, unusually shaped beads, and precious gemstones.
- The SoMa, sleek and contemporary with a surprising bohemian-urban undercurrent featuring hammered copper, fine silver, and 14K gold filled, 14K, and 18K gold.
- The Sonoma, an epitome of relaxed sophistication.
John S. Brana's premier men's collections include:
- The Redwood, a tribute to the natural awe-inspiring giants.
- The Reptile, capturing the primal power of all things wild.
- The Sierra, moved by the formidable Sierra Nevada's grandeur into a spare, yet powerful abstract.
- The Tonga, motivated by the remarkable artistry of ancient Pacific island tribes.
- The Wave, inspired by the soothing lull of the Pacific Ocean and the tranquility embodied in spare, graceful design.
John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry was launched in Oct 2006 and is sold in fine jewelry stores, boutiques, and galleries nationally. If you don't find a retailer near you, please Contact us for upcoming locations. John's designs are regularly featured in magazines including JCK (Jewelers' Circular Keystone), JQ (International Jewelry Quorum), Jewellery World Review, City Magazine, and 7x7 San Francisco Magazine.
For online orders, please visit John S. Brana - Distinctive Jewelry http://www.johnsbrana.com
For Hi-resolution images and media requests, please contact Leena(at)theprcafe.com or phone 415.205.7094.