“Our goal was to create a site that puts everything drivers need in one easy-to-use place,” explains Jeffrey Kellner of 4SafeDrivers.com.
Cartersville, Georgia (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
We are a nation that loves driving. Case in point, according to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, in 1960 there were roughly 74 million registered vehicles on the country’s highways. As of 2009, that number had jumped to 254 million. With each of these registered vehicles comes the need for driver’s license, car insurance, and more. Now, 4DMV.com has created a comprehensive informational website that gathers everything a driver needs in one place.
“Our goal was to create a site that puts everything drivers need in one easy-to-use place,” explains Jeffrey Kellner of 4Dmv.com. “We have succeeded in doing that, making it easy for people get everything from information on each state’s driver’s license laws to comparisons of insurance rate quotes.”
Aiming to provide a wide range of information for consumers and businesses alike, 4DMV.com presents a lot of useful information for people. Here are five things that consumers and businesses can find at 4DMV.com:
1. Driving records. Having quick and affordable access to one’s driving record is important, and now 4DMV.com makes it easier than ever. Drivers can log on and order their driving record, to see what is on it and to monitor it for accurate information, while employers can order the driving records of potential driving candidates that they are considering hiring.
2. Compare insurance rates. Having car insurance is a must, but finding the most affordable rates around has not always been easy or convenient. Rather than calling multiple places, 4DMV.com provides a simple tool that allows drivers to find and compare car insurance rates within minutes.
3. Buying and selling vehicles. At some point, most drivers will need to either buy or sell a vehicle, and 4DMV.com has created a safe and comprehensive system for doing just that. Buying and selling vehicles through their site is safe, and it taps into a large audience of users who are seeking vehicle and driver information.
4. Background checks. Employers need background checks to ensure that they are hiring people who meet the culture of their business philosophy, and individuals may want to check to see what theirs says about them. Many people today are also conducting background checks on potential people they may date.
5. Registration and license information. Finding each state’s vehicle registration and licensing information is not always simple, especially for those who have just moved to a new state. Now, 4DMV.com gathers each state’s information at one site, making it convenient to check out requirements across the nation.
“We want to save people time and help them find all the information that they need,” adds Kellner. “At 4DMV.com, we have accomplished that. In addition, we have kept the site user-friendly, and any reports they need are affordable.”
Additional things that people can obtain by visiting 4DMV.com include vehicle title information, ticket and violation details, criminal background checks, relocation, vehicle history reports, and state-by-state information on obtaining license plates and placards, renewing registrations, making address changes, personalized license plates, inspections for smog and emissions, special vehicles, and more. To obtain more information, visit http://www.4DMV.com.
The comprehensive information guide 4DMV.com is headquartered in Cartersville, Georgia. The site offers information on driving records, vehicle registrations, insurance rate comparison, and more, for all states. Visitors can order driving records, background checks and more, and get them in a quick, affordable, and confidential manner. For more information about 4DMV.com, visit the site at http://www.4DMV.com