Mesa, AZ (Vocus) August 18, 2009
Doctor Finders, a new online marketplace for doctors, announces a limited free trial offer. Through this free trial doctors can advertise the state of the art procedures and treatments that set them apart in their practice specialty. With the creation of an in-depth profile on the site, doctors can directly educate their potential patients about the benefits of both traditional and alternate forms of care.
There are many advantages for doctors. Doctors stand to benefit from the following:
- Greater Reach - the internet has created a much bigger stage for local medical professionals to market their service. Combined with the search engine friendly guidelines, the site addresses the basic tenets of marketing a practice: All medicine is local. The structure of doctorfinders.com creates keyword landing pages targeting the doctor's area of practice in combination with the treatments offered.
- Online Reputation Management - a doctor finders physician profile is controlled directly by the doctor who signs up. One of the drawbacks of the sites targeting doctor related search engine traffic is the encouragement of anonymous user generated content. Frequently sites that allow anonymous internet comments are exploited by unscrupulous individuals to slander their competition. A doctor that creates a profile on the site enjoys the benefit of a page designed to outrank existing search engine results for his/her name.
- Increased Business - by capturing search engine traffic directly related to the procedures and treatments offered, doctors benefit from direct contact with the consumers looking for their services.
For potential patients the benefits are clear:
- Awareness - by reading up on treatments offered, patients can go into a meeting with their health care providers with a better picture of the options available to treat their conditions
- Increased Access to Treatments - by circumventing the traditional doctor-patient-referral chain, patients are better equipped to seek the best care available.
Doctorfinders.com is a privately held company based out of Mesa, Arizona, dedicated to providing the best possible health care information for search engine users.