11,000 Organizations Now Using Workshare Professional

Share Article

Workshare Professional Dominates Market Once Owned By DeltaView

At a time when companies are looking to do more with less, customers appreciate a total solution that provides the leading comparison and metadata removal technology in one integrated package

Workshare, the creators of DeltaView, announced that more than 11,000 companies now use Workshare Professional for PDF and document comparison. Workshare remains the de facto standard for managing high value document processes where accuracy is critical. Over 78% of DeltaView users migrated to the improved comparison technology in Workshare Professional and the remaining 22% are expected to switch as they prepare to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2007.

With 3,000 new customers added in 2008, adoption of Workshare's software in the current economic environment underscores customer demand for a tried-and-true solution for document comparison and content security in one integrated offering from a strong industry leading organization. Workshare's document control software integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and provides the most accurate comparison engine available to view every edit and contributing author in a document's lifecycle.

With 99% of the Am Law 200 as customers, Workshare has been tested by the most demanding document users. By choosing the industry leader customers are opting for a reliable, safe and resource driven partner to provide business critical applications now and into the future.

"At a time when companies are looking to do more with less, customers appreciate a total solution that provides the leading comparison and metadata removal technology in one integrated package," said Alan Fraser, CEO of Workshare. "By migrating from the award winning DeltaView to Workshare Professional these customers have once again validated our industry leading technology."

For more than 10 years Workshare has provided industry leading document comparison technology and continues to invest in technology, support and training resources. For the remaining DeltaView customers special pricing incentives continue until March 31, 2009 to move to the more advanced comparison technology in Workshare Professional.

About Workshare
Workshare, a global leader in Content Protection and Control, provides solutions to over 11,000 organizations worldwide. Workshare enables businesses and individuals to easily control and manage information securely. More than 60 percent of the Fortune 1000 and 85 percent of the Global Professional Services 250 rely on Workshare solutions to increase productivity and protect their confidential information; ultimately securing their brand reputation and customer relationships. The company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, London, Germany, Hong Kong, and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.workshare.com.

All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

David Brennan
Visit website