Greenville, DE (PRWEB) October 14, 2008
Impact Systems Inc., (http://www.impactinfosys.com)], a leading provider of enterprise content management (ECM) software tools and services, today announced enterprise content management deployment and migration solutions that have been specifically designed for and adopted by several mid-market companies to date.
Through dialogue and interactions with customers over the last 12 years, Impact Systems heard from numerous small and mid-market companies that enterprise content management applications were financially out of reach.
This need combined with additional market feedback that Impact Systems received from the small- and mid-market sector - the need to gain operational efficiencies, the need for scalable products, the desire to work with organizations that understand small- and mid-size businesses - led Impact Systems to develop several products and services based on the Documentum platform to cater to this market. Key solutions include:
- Compliance-in-a-Box SOP Edition: A preconfigured, tightly defined solution that provides the compliance and control software needed to manage regulated content (Procedures such as SOPs and Recipes) across the organization - at an affordable price - with rapid configuration, installation and expert services.
- Compliance-in-a-Box Submission Edition: A preconfigured, tightly defined, turnkey solution for emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies with the need for regulated content management and electronic submissions to meet eCTD guidelines.
- Migration Assessment service: An up-front, stand-alone, fixed cost service to provide guidance in assessing the options and associated effort of migrating to Documentum 6 platforms.
Impact Systems is currently working with several small- and mid-size organizations, including three pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and two biotechnology companies. All of the organizations engaged Impact Systems in recognition of Impact's:
- Understanding of their organizational needs and objectives
- Core philosophy of developing repeatable processes and preconfigured solutions that save customers time, money and risk
- Extensive Documentum expertise and experience in regulated industries.
About Impact Systems, Inc.
Founded in 1996, Impact Systems provides deployment and migration services for Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems. Additionally, the company has developed a proprietary suite of configuration management, content and metadata transfer, and bulk load software tools that provide significant time and cost savings for deployments, migrations and ongoing electronic content needs. Impact Systems has developed a proven, comprehensive migration process, including an upfront Migration Analysis Assessment. The company has delivered migration solutions to satisfied clients in the life sciences, manufacturing, technology and financial services markets, across ECM (EMC Documentum, FileNet, Open Text, Lotus Notes and SharePoint) platforms. In addition, Impact Systems specializes in deploying regulatory business solutions such as Compliance-in-a-Box for clients in the life sciences (medical devices, biotech, pharmaceutical and healthcare) markets. Impact Systems is a member of the EMC2 Consulting/Select Services Team, and is an Adobe® and Kofax partner. Visit Impact Systems at http://www.impactinfosys.com or call 302-573-6864 x105.
# # #